Posted 10 months ago in Engineering
Objective: Work on web development projects for CompAndSave.com and other sister websites while learning skills related to web development or programming.
• Interested in the field of web development or programming
• Experience with web development tools.
• Knowledge of Magento/JS/Flash/ActionScript a plus
• Proficiency hand‐coding and trouble‐shooting HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of PHP or ASP.net a plus
• Knowledge of MySQL or data base equivalent a plus
• Proficiency with FTP applications
• Experience with graphic design software Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. a plus
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as a team or independently
• Help develop/create/maintain new features/functionalities at our e-commerce sites.
• Will be encouraged to take Magento Developer Certification
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
• Plans concept by studying information and materials
• Turns HTML/CSS static pages into funtional sections of our web site
• Follows instructions to update web site frequently
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Accomplishes organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker who has an appetite to learn web programming and implement them accurately. We are a dynamic team, and we are not afraid of too much work or project due dates. Are you ready to become a web programmer and learn a lot? If this excites you then feel free to apply with a cover letter (tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Please be rational and give reasons/references, don’t just say “I am a great team member” or “I work hard”) attached with your recent resume.
Compensation: This is an Entry level position and current students or new graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Please expect 3 to 6 months review period which will follow a full-time position with benefits.
Established 2007, CompAndSave.com Inc. is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, with an office in Austin, TX. CompAndSave specializes in providing quality printer ink cartridges, laser toners, and printer accessories. We offer competitive salary and benefits package with excellent growth potential, as well as a casual office setting.
Browse web developer jobs in Newark, California:
Baytech Interactive Web Solutions - San Jose, CA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Non Specific Employer - Sunnyvale, California
Posted yesterday on Resume-Library
Posted yesterday on www.JobsBall.com