Registered NurseReports To:
Works under the supervision of a physician and monitors the physical health care of consumers.Requirements:
Certified Registered Nurse with an accredited organization. Two years of experience in health care setting. Must demonstrate organizational skills relative to office and health care related systems. Must possess strong interpersonal, customer service, written and communication skills. Must be able to work with minimum to close supervision.Essential Job Functions:
Must be able to appear for work on time, follow directions from a supervisor. Must possess the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and clients and treat others with dignity and respect, understand and follow posted work rules and procedures and able to accept constructive criticism.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve on interdisciplinary treatment team to manage patient care
- Monitor vital signs, blood pressure, lipid levels, and glucose levels. Temperature, BMI, etc.
- Obtain consumer medical histories
- Develop care/treatment plans to manage patient’s primary health
- Instruct consumers on proper usage of medications
- Update consumer medical files
- Develop and monitor consumer registries as required by funding entities and agency
- Monitor and screen regularly vital signs, blood pressure, glucose levels, BMI, and temperatures of consumers
- Record patient complaints and symptoms of illness
- Communicate with the physician and registered nurse on consumer’s physical health care
- Assist in scheduling consumers to see physician and/or registered nurse
- Be consumer advocate.
- Coordinate with caretakers, hospitals, and laboratories to monitor consumer’s physical health care
- Other duties as assigned
About Community Rehabilitation Center:
The Community Rehabilitation Center, Inc. is an adult mental health service provider serving the citizens in Northwest Jacksonville (Duval County), Florida. The Community Rehabilitation Center, Inc. has a history that reflects the ever changing needs of the community. In its quest to meet the needs of the community, the Community Rehabilitation Center, Inc. has also met the challenge to improve its quality of service.
Posted 3 years ago