Project CoordinatorReports to:
Executive DirectorEmployment Classification:
A Bachelor’s degree required in related field; Master’s degree preferred.Experience:
A minimum of 5 years experience in a healthcare organization, to include demonstrated leadership. Familiarity with program management, financial management, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations is a must.Requirements:
Project Coordinator oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, and staffing, leading and assisting with all program activities. As a member of the senior management team, the Project Coordinator participates in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives in addition to problem solving. He/she works within the guidelines, policies and mission of the organization and will be accountable and responsible for specific projects as assigned.Essential Function:
The ability to appear for work on time. The ability to follow directions from a supervisor. The ability to interact effectively with co-workers and to treat others with dignity and respect. The ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures. The ability to accept constructive criticism.
The responsibilities listed below describe the primary function of the employee, but are not to be considered exhaustive of the functions that the employee may be required to perform.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, coordinates and evaluates program activities to meet goals.
- Ensures that program activities comply with relevant legislation, professional standards, and funding entity requirements.
- Hires trains and supervises program staff.
- Oversees the implementation of the best practices to accomplish program goals.
- Manages fiscal operations including budget development and authorization of expenditures with the Program Director. Monitors the program’s financial health, in coordination with the Chief Fiscal Officer, and makes recommendations to the Executive Director.
- Assist with the development, direction and evaluation of the program
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual process evaluation of the program
- Communicate with funding entities as outlined in funding agreements
- Develops, directs and implements public relations and communication strategies to support program goals and increase community awareness of the program.
- Collaborates with community groups, local and state. Boards to strengthen and expand cooperation and collaboration to accomplish program goals.
- Monitors trends legislation and regulations that are relevant to the program’s mission and makes program and advocacy recommendation to the Executive Director.
- Coordinate and conduct individual interventions and group sessions with an emphasis on mental and behavior health, HIV/AIDS and addictions needs for at risk older adults.
- Develop treatment plans and all necessary documents required to access client’s progress toward completion of goals.
- Provide counseling to the client’s support system (i.e., family, care givers, community agencies, health care providers, etc) in order to assist in supporting client’s treatment and achieving goals.
- Develop and evaluate social marketing tools, in order to meet cultural and health literacy needs of targeted population.
- Provide telephone counseling sessions, follow-up on appointment reminders with clients
- Maintain and enter recruitment and follow up on data on each contact accurately into the projects database, according to contractual and program guidelines
- Performs related duties as required
- Assist with preparation of site visits and program audits
- Act as client advocate
- Complies with all CRC policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with collaborative agencies and other related resources
- Motivate targeted population to complete mental health risk assessments and follow-up with prescribed treatment plan
- Ensure confidentiality of all client data
- Participate in required CRC activities, as assigned.