Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Mental Health Professional Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
Mental Health Professional
COMMUNITY REHABILITAITON CENTER, INC.
Position Title: Mental Health Professional (Bachelors Level)
Employment Classification: Non-Exempt
Requirements: Bachelors degree in a related –Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Rehabilitation Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Sciences, or Nursing or an unrelated field.
Experience: Six thousand (6000) documented hours of prior work experience. For a degree in unrelated field, ten thousand (10,000) documented hours of prior work experience.
Essential Function: The ability to appear for work on time. The ability to follow directions from a supervisor. The ability to interact effectively with co-workers and to treat others with dignity and respect. The ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures. The ability to accept constructive criticism.
The responsibilities listed below describe the primary function of the employee, but are not to be considered exhaustive of the functions that the employee may be required to perform.
- The Mental Health Professional must be able to function as a member as a multidisciplinary team, provide basic support services, and perform behavioral management duties
- Must be familiar with the documentation requirements, patient rights, and be able to respond to special clinical circumstances such a emergencies, suicide, and out-of-control behavior
- Provides direct services to clients and documents the status of the client and services provided
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment
- Counsel clients weekly in group settings in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their diagnosis
- Encourage clients to express their feelings, discuss what is happening in their lives, and help them to develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Collect information about clients through interview and observations
- Documents and submit client’ progress of attending treatment goals per Medicaid standards
- Maintain and submit accurate billing per services provided
- Assists with developing and implementing individual treatment plans
- Attends all in-service workshops, trainings, and meetings
- Complete Bio-Psychosocial Assessments
- Provide groups weekly and psychosocial rehabilitation groups as needed
- Participates on assigned committees as assigned
- Performs other related duties as required
- Comply with all CRC policies and procedures
- Act as the client’s advocate in order to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Responsible for updating certifications and obtaining CEU if necessary
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Mental Health Professional jobs in Jacksonville, Florida:
Mental Health Therapist
HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Jacksonville, FL
Posted 8 days ago on the web
Mental Health Associate/CNA 7pm-7am NP
Universal Health Services in Jacksonville, FL
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire
Chrysalis Health in Jacksonville, FL
Posted 8 days ago on Glassdoor