Sorry, this job was closed yesterday. See all open Data Analyst Jobs in San Diego, CA
Property Data Analyst
Benefits OfferedDental, Life, 401K, Medical, Vision
The Analytics team is searching for a Property Data Analyst to address new and increased work building and tracking the performance of properties in the CHW portfolio. This position will be involved in the development of a sophisticated database of information about the portfolio to assess on-going performance and status. This individual will also be responsible for creating and releasing regular reports regarding the portfolio internally. External reporting of the position of the portfolio to maintain its compliance will occur periodically as well. This individual will be the key guardian of existing asset information and the key representative of the needs of the Asset Management organization with respect to analytics and data management. Interaction with all internal functions as well as external suppliers of information will be an important part of this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Create automated processes for the import of data from external databases relevant to asset portfolio
- Develop Next Generation Dashboard/Properties Analysis
- Interphase with compliance requirements for external organizations, such as NeighborWorks Reporting Support (Quarterly and Annual)
- Interact with and represent interests of the Asset Management Organization
- Maintain thorough Data Documentation and Analysis
- Generate Real Estate Owned Reporting (Annual)
- Generate Portfolio Statistics Report (Monthly)
- Export and Import data from and to the ETO Database
- Develop familiarity with SharePoint/O365, Ticketing process, and Databases inhouse
- Participate in weekly Department meetings and one on ones
- Process and prepare Property/Asset Related Data Requests
- Custom Property Report Creation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail
- Affinity for numbers and mathematics
- Ability to communicate with others both in design and in production context
- Appreciation for the organizations mission in affordable housing
- Admiration of expertise of others in very different disciplines
- Alertness for deadlines
Education & Experience:
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Familiarity with relational database concepts, ala Access, SQL
- Experience downloading and uploading datasets from external interphases
- Ability to express concepts and issues in English
- Plus to have familiarity with XML, APIs, or computer programming
- Plus to have knowledge of real estate concepts for multi-unit properties
- Plus to have knowledge of affordable housing nuances
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The nature of the works is such that onsite, daily attendance is required during normal business hours, Monday-Fridays, with the occasional weekends as requested for special events.
The annual salary range is based on experience and qualifications. CHW offers employees generous benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dental and Vision Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with Employer Matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Employee Discounts
- Alternative Workweek Schedule (9/8/80)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Community HousingWorks is an equal opportunity employer!
About Community HousingWorks:
As one of California's top nonprofit affordable housing developers, Community HousingWorks (CHW) helps people and communities move up in the world, by providing resident opportunities to rent a stable apartment home and achieve their goals. CHW builds, acquires and owns attractive affordable apartment communities, statewide and in our home base of San Diego. Through our direct programs or through partners, we provide onsite move-up programs in next generation success, financial stability, and other areas. CHW is an affiliate of NeighborWorks, Housing Partnership Network, and the National Council of La Raza. With 2700 apartments and 8400 residents today, CHW continues on our aggressive growth trajectory of acquiring or completing 600 apartments per year.
Posted date: 20 days ago
Browse Data Analyst jobs in San Diego, California: