Skilled Trades Services is recruiting for Commercial Electricians for commercial work in the Wilmington, NC area.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated environment.
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Experienced running rigid & emt conduit.
- Experienced running cable tray.
- Terminated electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- Have +/- 3-5 years experience as a commercial electrician (Apprentices).
- Have +/- 5-8 years experience as a commercial electrician (Top-Helpers).
- Have +/- 8-10 years experience as a commercial electrician (Journeyman).
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical blue prints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Essential skills include: excellent organization and time management with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Only Authorized Workers Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Drivers License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- All Basic electrical hand tools (including hacksaw, battery drill, etc.).
- Hardhat, Work Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves & Reflective Safety Vest Required, Fall Protection.
About The Projects:
- Commercial/Light Industrial Projects.
- New Construction/Renovations.
- Local Work.
- Long Term Projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or ATM/Debit Card Payment
Skilled Trades Services represents companies across the nation ranging from small family owned businesses to major national contractors. If you are a skilled tradesman, we can offer you a competitive salary.
Skilled Trades Services is new to the South East Region, but looking to expand our database of qualified skilled trades craftsmen. We are a leading supplier of commercial, residential and industrial construction trades including, electrician, electrician top-helpers, pipe fitter, pipefitters, pipe welder, pipewelders, plumbers, carpenters, millwrights, sheet metal mechanics, etc. Skilled Trades Services Southeast Regional office places craftspeople in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Florida markets.