Summary: Comcast's Customer Loyalty Center of Excellence is a large, exciting and collaborative call center located in
MN. Our Loyalty Customer Account Executive Supervisors and support teams pride themselves on providing exceptional
customer service to Comcast customers throughout the West Division.
The Supervisor's primary responsibility is to lead a team of up to 12 Customer Account Executives to improve performance
and enhance the overall Comcast customer experience. The Supervisor will focus on performance management by
coaching, providing actionable feedback, conducting side by side observations, and call monitoring. Performing in a fast
paced- ever changing environment, the Supervisor role requires strong interpersonal skills and frequent feedback and
interaction with CAE's, the ability to use metrics, reporting and other available information to help each CAE achieve
personal and career developmental goals.
The Supervisor is responsible for supervising the performance of CAE's in all activities related to offering and selling Comcast
products and services. The Supervisor will address and coach CAE's behaviours such as tone, demeanour and negotiation
skills while driving performance. The Supervisor will maximize the team goals and objectives by providing positive motivation
to the CAE's, use performance management to achieve a range of sales and operational business goals, and ensures the
Comcast Quality Experience (CQE) is being delivered to the customer to encourage continued loyalty to Comcast.
- Develops personal performance plans with CAE's and provides on-going
performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Establishes
career and personal development goals with employees that enhance skill
sets and knowledge of the industry, products, and quality customer
- Communicates and manages expectations for quality and accuracy of
work, as well as key productivity metrics associated with service level
achievements. Identifies variances and creates effective plans to
- Partners with leadership team and other functions within the
organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective
communication, resulting in employees being informed and educated about
critical information and strategy needed to be successful in their role.
- Collects and compiles data to identify opportunities for service
improvement. Ensures competence and continuity of qualified CAEs through
optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation
- Conducts monthly team meetings to deliver key communications and build
team spirit and provide employee recognition.
- Develops and leads an effective team that proactively retains Comcast
customers and effectively communicates the benefits of Comcast products
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of
open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment
- Approves CAE's time, manages schedules and time off requests to meet
the needs of the business, motivates employees to achieve sales and
compliance results and conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to service CAEs in
order to maintain required service levels, provides immediate feedback
to associates to enhance call quality and increase productivity levels.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Sales/ Management experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Sales or telemarketing experience preferred
- Previous call center supervisor experience preferred
- Encouraging and responsive teaching style while being comfortable assessing performance and giving feedback
- Able to create an open and supportive learning environment
- Ability to approve team's time, manages schedules, including time off requests and leaves to meet the needs of the
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest and most innovative video, high-speed Internet and phone providers. With nearly $12 billion in revenue and more than 21,000 employees, Comcast Cable's West Division has a powerful presence in the marketplace. Through its community investment program, Comcast Cares, more than 24,000 Comcast volunteers served communities in this 12-state division in 2012. Comcast ranks #49 on the Fortune 500 list and has a very strong foothold in both distribution and content segments of the entertainment industry. With the acquisition of a controlling stake of NBCUniversal in January 2011, it has created one of the world's largest media and entertainment companies. Comcast Cable operates in 39 states; with $38B in revenues and is revolutionizing the way we communicate content, information and data to our customers.