Increase sales of all Comcast commercial broadband services, commercial video products and telephony products to new, former and existing Comcast small business customers. Consult with customers and prospects to promote the breadth of Comcast products and services within the assigned area. Learn customers' short term and long-term needs and recommend products and service applications to meet those needs. This position will require excellence in consultative selling to develop customer understanding of the benefits of Comcast products and services as compared to the competition.
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- 1-2 years prior experience in a Business-to-Business sales department, customer service department or combination of both preferred.
- 1-2 years telecommunications experience.
- Practical experience or advanced knowledge of the high-speed internet business, and it's advantages for small business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as this position is responsible for ensuring potential customers understand current promotions and products available to them.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills.
- Strong discretionary skills, as this position will have access to and work with information of a confidential nature.
- Must have own vehicle in good working condition, a valid Colorado driver license, a good driving record, and valid insurance.
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest and most innovative video, high-speed Internet and phone providers. With nearly $12 billion in revenue and more than 21,000 employees, Comcast Cable's West Division has a powerful presence in the marketplace. Through its community investment program, Comcast Cares, more than 24,000 Comcast volunteers served communities in this 12-state division in 2012. Comcast ranks #49 on the Fortune 500 list and has a very strong foothold in both distribution and content segments of the entertainment industry. With the acquisition of a controlling stake of NBCUniversal in January 2011, it has created one of the world's largest media and entertainment companies. Comcast Cable operates in 39 states; with $38B in revenues and is revolutionizing the way we communicate content, information and data to our customers.
Posted 3 years ago