Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Ready to embark on the best experience of your marketing career? The Sales and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of our global company. You will be part of an in-house and off-shore team and work hands-on in every facet of day-to-day marketing activities. We offer a flexible work environment. To be a part of our marketing team you must be passionate about B2B software marketing, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and seek a friendly and diverse culture.
Role responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and assisting in the management of Column's website and all e-marketing efforts, including: social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook), marketing webinars (Webex), blogs, geotargetting, Google Analytics and Google Alerts, eNewsletters (Exact Target), and update/drive metrics.
- Assisting in third party content creation through the utilization ghost writers.
- Maintaining SEM vendor relationship and follow-up action items.
- Producing collateral, newsletters, brochures, and other materials.
- Executing a wide variety of marketing activities including direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports post campaigns, and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Developing sales presentations and assisting with campaign scripts.
- Assisting in writing and providing updates, suggestions and art creative briefs.
- Supporting emerging strategic alliances by coordinating sales training and marketing resources.
- Reporting of marketing generated leads to sales and executives.
- Planning and attending tradeshows, company sponsored promotions and events.
- Monitoring online blogs for tracking communications.
- Building a lead process management for evaluating lead qualification and quality opportunities.
- Working with customers to develop case studies, thought leadership papers, references, and testimonials.
- Creating explanatory videos utilizing cost-effective mediums.
- Travel required.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6+ years of experience in the field or related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures including CRM, Sales automation, and analytics. Candidate with knowledge of Adobe suite of products preferred. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to Global Director of Marketing.
About Column Technologies:
Established in 1998, Column Technologies is a privately-held, global technology solutions provider. Our practice areas include: IT Management, Case Management, DevOps, Business Intelligence, and Information Security. We resell software solutions and manufacture case management software. Headquartered in the United States, Column Technologies employs a diverse and talented team with more than 440 employees around the world with offices in Canada, India and the United Kingdom.
All Jobs at Column Technologies
Posted 26 days ago