Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Vice President of Jobs in Denver, CO
Renaissance Property Management Corporation seeks a Vice President of Property Management to Direct property management operations, ensuring compliance with laws, policies and practices and alignment with CCH’s and RPMC’s mission, goals and objectives. This position is located at 2111 Champa Street Denver, CO 80205 and reports to the Chief Real Estate Officer.
Résumés without a cover letter may not be considered. In addition to information about qualifications, applicants must describe their interest in helping homeless people and should include language describing their understanding of the causes of homelessness. Please indicate where you first saw this job posting in your cover letter.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
Essential Job Functions
1. Directs and manages the Renaissance Property Management Corporation in its management of residential properties owned by CCH and its related entities.
2. Recruits, trains, motivates, manages, and evaluates Area Managers, Site Managers and other RPMC staff in the performance of their duties.
3. Develops and monitors compliance with CCH and RPMC policies, procedures and guidelines for the management, compliance, occupancy, maintenance, and security of CCH residential properties.
4. Coordinates with CCH’s Residential Services, Housing First, Family Support Services, and other CCH service programs to fully integrate such services with property operations, enhance communications among site managers and service staff, and collaboratively resolve problems affecting residents and their communities.
5. Develops and proposes an annual budget for each property according to financial parameters.
6. Monitors monthly financial statements and reports significant variances to management.
7. Establishes benchmarks for occupancy that meet or exceed comparable market segments.
8. Monitors delinquencies, bad debts and evictions to ensure adherence to collection procedures.
9. Monitors waitlists, unit turnover time and resident turnover trends.
10. Assists Housing Development in the development of new residential properties to ensure new projects meet property management’s needs regarding maintenance and operations.
11. Integrates new residential properties into the RPMC system by:
12. Maintains knowledge of current best practices for property management systems.
13. Assists in marketing new properties by:
14. Acts as the primary liaison between Housing Development, Asset Management, Accounting and other Colorado Coalition for the Homeless programs and departments.
15. Hires, trains and supervises staff according to the Coalition’s Philosophy of Service.
16. Maintains a work environment that is marked by respect for others, values inclusiveness builds workforce diversity and fosters cooperation and teamwork.
17. Maintains accessibility by carrying a cell phone and responding accordingly.
18. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a senior manager of an affordable housing portfolio and supervision of related staff.
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is committed to delivering services, making employment-related decisions, selecting volunteers, and selecting vendors without regard to age over 40, race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, medical condition related to pregnancy, military status, or any other applicable status protected by law.
The mission of The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children and individuals throughout Colorado. The Coalition advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of those it serves.
CCH was established in 1984 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. It was founded by a group of individuals with a will to take action on behalf of Colorado's homeless. They recognized the struggles of working people living in poverty. And they refused to tolerate the dangers faced by those people sleeping in their cars, in tents, or on the streets.
More than 30 years later, many of the underlying social causes of homelessness persist, like poverty, shortages of affordable housing, and unattainable healthcare. The Coalition's integrated housing, healthcare, and supportive service programs have been highly effective at responding to these conditions over time.
Our Philosophy of Service
We believe all people have the right to adequate housing and healthcare. We work to remove the barriers that restrict access to these rights. Society benefits when adequate housing and healthcare are available to everyone.
We create lasting solutions to homelessness by:
1. Honoring the inherent dignity of those we serve, affirming their capabilities, and fostering their hope that a better life is possible;
2. Building strong, caring communities through the integration of housing, healthcare, and supportive services;
3. Advocating for social equity and challenging the status quo on behalf of the individuals and families we serve;
4. Achieving excellence through continuous quality assurance, innovation, and professional development; and
5. Using resources judiciously and effectively.
Company address: 2111 Champa Street Denver, CO 80205
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Vice President of jobs in Denver CO USA: