**If you have been convicted of a felony of a violent crime within the last 7 years, I cannot consider you for the position.
My name is Thomas, and I am working closely with Colonial Materials to fit an urgent need.
We have a need for a Knuckle Boom Crane Operator/ Driver/ Delivery person and the position needs to be filled immediately. This is a 3 month contract to permanent, full time position at a base rate of $14-$16 (based on experience) to start. This client is looking to make candidates permanent and is willing to increase wages after a trial period.
Job description and requirements:
Class B License
No accidents in the last 3 years that were your fault
Experience handling building materials, especially drywall
Experience with a boom truck, preferably a knuckle boom truck
Experience operating a knuckle boom crane is preferred
Very physically demanding
Delivery to various locations
Must be able to lift upwards of 130 pounds of weight routinely
Work full time
Some overtime may be required
Hours: Full-time job, some early mornings and some late nights
Location: Cary, NC
If you're interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I may forward your information to the Hiring Manager for review.
Please refer to the link above for different types of boom trucks.
1. How much experience do you have driving a boom truck? What kind of boom truck was it?
How much experience do you have operating a knuckle boom crane? Or any other boom crane?
2. How much experience do you have handling building materials? Drywall?
3. In a few words (in comparison to the Job Description), why do you feel you qualify for this labor intensive position? Can you lift 130 pounds of building materials in and out of trucks, up and down stairs?
4. Date of Birth: (optional)
5. Previous or current department supervisor and contact #:
6. Why did you leave your last job?
7. Or are you still employed?
8. The length of this assignment is a 3 month contract with an employer option to make you permanent. Are you in agreement with this process?
9. Can you supply a 3 year driving record?
10. Do you have any accidents? Were you at fault?
11. The work hours can be early mornings to late nights. Are you available to work during this time?
12. The pay rate is $14 - $16 per hour (based on experience) to start, are you in agreement with this?
13. Are you able to commute to Cary, North Carolina daily?
14. Have you ever been convicted of a felony? If so, please give the year(s) and explain.
15. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor? If so, please give the year(s) and explain.
16. Are there any concerns that you have with passing either your drug test or background check?
17. When are you available to interview?
18. When are you available to start?
19. What is the best # to contact you?
The position will require that you go through a background check (some positions will require fingerprinting) and take a drug test immediately after the position is offered to you.