Posted 8 months ago in Education
We are a growing educational services company providing high quality academic, test prep and admissions consulting services to students throughout the Denver metropolitan area. We are looking for engaging, energetic individuals who find standardized tests "fun" and enjoy teaching others how to master the challenges of the ACT and SAT for positions in the Evergreen/Morrison area.
We are seeking individuals with:
• ACT and/or SAT scores in the 90th percentile and above.
• Experience teaching standardized test a plus.
• Desire to help others learn and grow.
• Tutoring or teaching experience preferred but not required.
• Experience with or demonstrated enjoyment working with high school age students.
• Demonstrated maturity and professionalism.
• The ability to work independently.
• College seniors, grad students and beyond.
• Must have transportation. Work takes place in one of our Centers or students' homes.
Members of our team receive:
• Flexible work schedule.
• Paid training.
• 24/7 online access to monitor your schedule.
• Discounted services for immediate family for both our test prep and sister driving school company.
• Opportunity to grow into full time.
Please forward a cover letter, resume, and your test scores for consideration. We will provide training and support to help ensure your success and that of your students. The hiring process will include an interview and brief teaching audition.
Salary starts at $18-$22 per hour, commensurate with experience.
ACT and SAT Test Prep Company, College Admissions Consulting, and Academic Tutoring
Browse teachers jobs in Evergreen, Colorado:
Charter Substitute Teacher Network - Denver, CO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Center For Teacher Effectiveness - Denver, CO
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Boettcher Teacher Residency - Denver, CO
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply