“Opportunity to join a fantastic team working on the cutting edge of work, space, and technology!”
Role: The Energy Engineer will lead ASHRAE Level 1, 2 & 3 energy audits as well as other energy-related studies including retro-commissioning. The candidate will have a strong technical grasp of HVAC/R, lighting, conveying and other energy-related building systems. The succesful candidate will also be expected to interface with clients, participate in internal quality control and understand how to drive energy studies to implementation. The Energy Engineer will be expected to participate in industry conferences, obtain relevant industry certifications and to meet project deadlines.
Major Tasks Include:
· Leading teams of energy engineers and support staff to complete energy studies (energy audits and retro-commissioning) on time and on budget
· Assisting in building and improving advanced spreadsheet models and calculators
· Installing and using testing equipment and analyzing data collected
· Completing written energy efficiency reports and clearly communicating results to clients and stakeholders
· Performing research into new technologies and remaining up to date on industry trends
· Drive internal efficiency improvement through tool, technology, and process development
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant technical experience
· Minimum of 2 years of energy efficiency experienceExperience with large properties, preferably commercial office
· Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
· Advanced quantitative skills, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Detail oriented approach without losing sight of bigger picture departmental goals
· Desire to continue learning and increase technical & industry knowledge
· Professional Engineering (PE) license, Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP), Existing Building Commissioning Professional (EBCP) or Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP).
· Experience with commissioning on both new construction and existing buildings
· Strong familiarity with regional energy efficiency policies / programs
· Strong public speaking skills
· Ability to translate complex technical information to non-technical client stakeholders
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Dynamic and exciting office environment
Minimal travel – outside of New York City area up to 10 times a year
Commensurate with experience
About CodeGreen Solutions:
Better Spaces Is The Leader in Tenant Experience. We believe that companies require a platform to retain, attract and develop talent. This platform exceeds the offering of traditional real estate companies. That is where we come in - we are building the platform to connect tenants and companies with the services and solutions required to compete in the 'talent war'.
Our platform creates and operates amenity spaces within office buildings. Using technology and modular space set-up, we convert existing spaces into the type of flexible and creative offices very much in demand today.