Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Job Title: Java AWS Developer
Location: Roseland, NJ
Type of employment: Contract
Minimum 8 years of experience on J2EE /Spring Boot Service development with AWS Cloud Services.
• The ideal candidate will be proficient with Java/J2EE, Spring Boot Service Development, Spring Security, Microservices Concepts, REST API Concepts, Oracle, and NoSQL.
• Should be familiar with AWS Managed Services like SNS, AWS EKS, AWS ActiveMQ Services.
• Should be well versed with S3, EC2 and EBS volumes .
• Should have good hands on experience designing high performing Services with patterns like Asynchronous(messaging and streaming), API Mgmt. and use of Distributed Cache.
• Should be familiar with ActiveMQ and Kafka Streaming
• Should have worked with DevOps to deploy these Services and well understand aspects of Non Prod and Prod configurations Mgmt.
• Should have worked on at least one of API Mgmt. tools like APIgee
• APIgee should be familiar with Proxy definition, Transformation, Policy Definition and Shared flow, Caching and Security Propagation.
• Mockito Unit Testing
• Swagger Documentation
Required Skills & Experience
• Spring Boot Services
• AWS bedrock services and Managed Services
• Kafka and ActiveMQ
7 days ago
View all Jobs at CodeForce 360
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?