Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago.
“You will become a part of a great small company supporting our Government and AMRDEC in Huntsville, Alabama”
Our prime contractor and the Army have an immediate need for a Software Developer (C++ and VxWorks experience a plus) with a SECRET clearance to support the AMRDEC Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3I) located on Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama.
CoAspire is a subcontractor finding qualified software developers to support the US Army in Huntsville - "Rocket City" USA. If you are not aware of Huntsville, in 2005 Forbes magazine named the Huntsville-Decatur Combined Statistical Area as 6th best in the nation for doing business, and number one in terms of the number of engineers per total employment.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The chosen candidate must have a US SECRET Clearance and will be responsible for developing software for tactical military systems in support of multiple weapon systems in the Precision Fires and Battlefield Systems domains for the Precision Fires Rocket and Missiles Program at S3I. A successful candidate must be highly self-motivated with demonstrated experience throughout the software development life cycle.
- Developing solutions in C++ with object oriented analysis and design methods
- Experience with VxWorks and/or other Wind River or Virtualization Software Solutions is a plus
- Designing system and subsystem architectures
- Documenting designs in Enterprise Architect or other UML modeling tools
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Participating in collaborative peer reviews of requirements, designs, code and test procedures
- Working within the software development life-cycle and developing applicable documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Agile/Scrum certifications
- Experience with Software Systems Safety is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline
- 9+ years of related experience is required
- Must have (or obtain immediately) a SECRET-level U.S. security clearance
CoAspire was formed in 2013 and is a prime contractor with the U.S. Government. CoAspire is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business and offers a variety of consulting, IT and Cybersecurity products and services. Numerous federal and commercial customers have discovered that CoAspire is a partner they can trust to deliver on time and on cost. CoAspire recently won a GSA IT70 Schedule Contract for IT Professional Services and Cybersecurity Services, and has won other prime contracts with the Department of the Interior and the U.S. Navy. CoAspire has placed employees in the Department of Commerce supporting them with cybersecurity services work and just placed three new employees in a federal agency. CoAspire's strength is its employees, their hard work and their relationships. CoAspire has a proven ability to pull together the best people to provide exceptional service to its government customers. Come and join our team!
Company address: 5400 Fowler Rd, Huntsville, AL 35898
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse C++ Programmer jobs in Redstone Arsenal AL USA:
GenConnect Recruiting & Consulting, Inc. in Huntsville, AL
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Arena Technical Resources, LLC in Huntsville, AL
Posted 3 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
General Dynamics Information Technology in Redstone Arsenal, AL
Posted 6 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA