Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“You will become a part of a great small company supporting our Government.”
CoAspire is supporting TENICA and Associates who is hiring one full-time Quality Improvement Associate - Quality Lead employee who will support a Federal Department in Downtown Washington, DC. Successful applicants must be US citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance and potentially a SECRET-level security clearance in the future. This is a full time position, with full benefits, and a starting annual salary of approximately $80,000-$85,000 annually. This is a great position for a very smart, mature BA/BS college graduate who can effectively and quickly analyze information, and directly support the Program Manager and work closely with a team in the successful provision of quality control support.
This position requires on-site support at a Federal Department in Washington DC in support of policies and programs.
This position requires a detail-oriented, quality-oriented, operations-savvy individual with a current Public Trust clearance who is energetic, flexible, and an excellent multi-tasker. You will provide quality control support for our customer and Program Manager to execute mission-critical and time-sensitive responsibilities daily. The Quality Lead is responsible for ensuring that quality control is included as a fundamental process in all activities, assignments, and deliverables of the processing team and will leverage procedures to ensure that the project team delivers solutions that meet quality standards, contractual commitments, and common sense. The Quality Lead will serve as the primary quality reviewer for all deliverables. The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, ensure that products meet requirements, are quality reviewed, and are delivered on time.
TENICA and Associates LLC is a leading provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security for both government and commercial clients. We assess our clients’ needs and provide a perspective based on knowledge and operational experience. Most importantly, we collaborate with our clients to ensure we develop solutions that achieve results and ultimately exceed expectations.
- Provide quality review of all deliverables and assorted work assignments
- Communicate quality issues to leadership team
- Troubleshoot ongoing quality issues by providing solutions to leadership team
- Provide training to improve ongoing quality concerns
- Ensure that service-level expectations are being met or exceeded
- Work closely with team leadership and other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
- Support team leadership to identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals, including improved quality and operational efficiency
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer service expectations and department’s key performance requirements
- Use process and productivity metrics to support the development of a key regulatory and review information management structure, including development of stewardship to ensure information integrity, quality, and consistency
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate (preferred)
- Experience as a Quality Lead on a federal project
- Experience in a quality-oriented and customer service-oriented environment
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or CMMI quality frameworks
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Experience working with a team as a lead to ensure performance of quality work
- Possession of interpersonal skills, including forging and maintaining effective relationships at all levels
- Possession of excellent organizational skills, including managing multiple tasks effectively
- Experience in working independently with minimal guidance and exercising mature judgment
- Experience with prioritizing the workload effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Advanced competence with Microsoft Office suite
- Federal or DoD experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 5 years professional experience
CoAspire was formed in 2013 and is a prime contractor with the U.S. Government. CoAspire is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business and offers a variety of consulting, IT and Cybersecurity products and services, including work with tactical missiles. Numerous federal and commercial customers have discovered that CoAspire is a partner they can trust to deliver on time and on cost. CoAspire recently won a GSA IT70 Schedule Contract for IT Professional Services and Cybersecurity Services, and has won other prime contracts with the Department of the Interior and the U.S. Navy. CoAspire's strength is its employees, their hard work and their relationships. CoAspire has a proven ability to pull together the best people to provide exceptional service to its government customers. Come and join our team!