Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Wholesale Account Executive Jobs in Salt Lake, UT
Wholesale Account Executive
**REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Account Executive must have current market place presence and show the ability to sell and create relationships within the current lending environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Identifies and develops new relationships with appropriate customers that meet company goals and objectives.
- Develops and presents formal training presentations.
- Secures passwords for all appropriate users of new accounts.
- Facilitates instruction of online broker applications, operations procedures, applicable forms and fees.
- Empowers brokers to be self sufficient by utilizing company process and procedures in submitting loans.
- Maintains sales contact database and sends weekly correspondence on programs and procedures.
- Maintains existing and builds new relationships with Brokers.
- Maintains regular communication with the broker(s) and informs brokers of changes and enhancements in processes and procedures.
- Develops communication and marketing material for brokers with consistent branding and corporate approval.
- Maintains pipeline reports for customer base.
- Monitors expiring rate locks for customer base.
- Monitors pull through reports for assigned customer base and provides continual coaching for acceptable performance.
- Manages customer base to assure profitable production with regular coaching to customers to use the technology, understand pricing, fees and rate lock policies and realize the additional value the operations team brings.
- Develops marketing ideas and plan for continued increase in volume.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Valid Driver’s license and appropriate levels of auto insurance. Access to an automobile to regularly visit customer accounts. Requires ability to travel if servicing a large geographic territory. Standard office equipment and tasks, including work at a computer terminal. Partial sitting and walking throughout the day. Must be open to work overtime to complete assigned tasks.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Two (2) to five (5) years wholesale mortgage banking experience.
· Excellent presentation skills, both formal and informal; experience with presentation software such as PowerPoint preferred.
· Must possess excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
· Solid organizational skills.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
· Strong ability to excel within an ever changing environment
About CMG Financial:
About CMG Financial:
Who We Are:
CMG Financial is a well-capitalized, privately held mortgage-banking firm founded in 1993. The company makes its products and services available to the market through three distinct origination channels including Correspondent Lending, Wholesale Lending and Retail Lending. CMG Financial currently operates in most states and the District of Columbia, and holds federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
FNMA and FHLMC Agency Direct Seller-Servicer and GNMA Issuer
We originate, process, underwrite and fund FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional Loans
We strive for speedy, 21-day loan close transactions
Proprietary All In One Loan TM that combines personal banking with home financing to accelerate homeownership *offered in select markets; subject to approval
In-house Marketing Department
What We Offer You:
In-house prospectors and marketing campaigns to build your referrals and grow your book of business
Comprehensive and competitive benefits including:
Medical (HMO, PPO, HSA)
401K with employer contribution
Minimal waiting period for health benefits - active the first of the month following hire date
Company-wide CRM coming soon
Competitive rates - go ahead, compare us!
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Wholesale Account Executive jobs in Salt Lake, Utah:
Wholesale Account Executive (New Penn Financial)
New Penn Financial in Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 6 months ago on StartWire
Mortgage Account Executive
Franklin American Mortgage Company in West Jordan, UT
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Broadway Media in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter