Posted 1 year ago in Real Estate
Loan Officer is responsible for originating mortgage loans by meeting with potential borrowers to determine appropriate product, obtain proper documentation and follow through with the entire loan process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Originate quality FHA, VA and conventional mortgage and home equity loans.
· Manage customers through the entire loan process, from data collection and analysis through loan conclusion while maintaining positive customer relationships.
· Collect and analyze information regarding customer income, assets, investments and debts to include multifaceted or complex borrowers.
· Submits completed loan application and supporting documentation to the processing department.
· Present the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products to determine the best option for each customer’s financial situation.
· Set proper customer expectations and provide timely status updates to ensure a positive customer experience.
· Focus on marketing and promotional strategies to attract new purchase business, promoting a broad spectrum of mortgage products including but not limited to government, conventional, home equity and additional products within an assigned geographical area.
· Build network and community relationships, aggressively promoting CMG to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners and other referral sources.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
¨ Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance preferred
¨ A minimum of 3 years of mortgage banking experience with a proven track record of success
¨ An active NMLS license required
¨ Current referral base from Realtors, Financial Planners, Builders, etc.
¨ Strong relationship-building skills
¨ Familiarity with current lending regulations
¨ Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
¨ Excellent attention to detail
¨ Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and email systems.
¨ Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
¨ Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
¨ High integrity and confidentiality required.
About CMG Financial:
Who We Are:
CMG Financial is a well-capitalized, privately held mortgage-banking firm founded in 1993. The company makes its products and services available to the market through three distinct origination channels including Correspondent Lending, Wholesale Lending and Retail Lending. CMG Financial currently operates in most states and the District of Columbia, and holds federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
FNMA and FHLMC Agency Direct Seller-Servicer and GNMA Issuer
We originate, process, underwrite and fund FHA, VA, USDA and Conventional Loans
We strive for speedy, 21-day loan close transactions
Proprietary All In One Loan TM that combines personal banking with home financing to accelerate homeownership *offered in select markets; subject to approval
In-house Marketing Department
What We Offer You:
In-house prospectors and marketing campaigns to build your referrals and grow your book of business
Comprehensive and competitive benefits including:
Medical (HMO, PPO, HSA)
401K with employer contribution
Minimal waiting period for health benefits - active the first of the month following hire date
Company-wide CRM coming soon
Competitive rates - go ahead, compare us!
Browse mortgage consultant jobs in San Diego, California:
Wells Fargo - Chula Vista, CA
Posted 2 days ago on the web
First Bank - San Diego, CA
Posted 6 months ago on Beyond
MUFG Union Bank - San Diego, CA
Posted 8 months ago on the web