Club Colors is looking for a self-motivated, marketing savvy professional to develop and execute its digital marketing efforts. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the primary function of the Email Marketing Specialist is to drive online revenues through effective digital marketing campaigns; owning tactics that focus on email marketing, but also may include search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), landing pages, web capture forms, lead acquisition, data cleansing, and lead scoring. This person will provide his or her strong analytical skills, business acumen, and innovative marketing ideas to build a better digital marketing program by measuring, optimizing, testing, recommending, and implementing enhancements on all programs and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the execution of all email communications including:
a. Promotional Emails
b. Event Triggered Emails
c. Direct Mail Campaign Emails
d. Transactional Emails
2. Lead the planning and execution of email marketing programs and triggered email campaigns. Includes ownership of list generation, list management, compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, A/B testing, subscription center development, and email design
3. Drive online awareness and sales through effective marketing campaigns; including emails, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media
4. Define, create and execute targeted email marketing campaigns to improve customer retention and cross selling. Manage digital campaigns from vision to execution.
5. Work with the sales & marketing team to tie digital marketing initiatives into overall integrated marketing plan and maintain internal calendar of all programs
6. Leverage internal reports and web analytics to track, measure and provide value-adding reporting on the KPIs of emails and other online activities
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
· 2 – 3 years of email marketing experience
· 2 – 3 years of experience in an eMarketing role
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce best practices
· Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task projects
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
· Ability to remain flexible, open-minded & handle changing priorities and tight deadlines
· Extensive computer skills, including familiarity with all facets of social media
Additional Preferred Skills:
· Email marketing software (i.e. Listrak, Bronto, Silverpop)
· Experience with CRM software (i.e. Aplicor, Salesforce)
· Experience with e-commerce/web platform (i.e. Magento)
· Experience with KPIs and Web Analytics (Google)
· Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+)
· Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC)
Compensation & Benefits
Club Colors offers a competitive benefits package.
About Club Colors:
Club Colors is a global brand stewardship solutions provider, offering a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to the corporate and collegiate marketplace. Club Color's global sourcing and distribution provides customers with high-quality promotional products and branded apparel at cost-effective prices with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Club Colors continues to develop strategic industry relationships and innovative e-commerce solutions to deliver the best value to its customers. Club Colors is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Posted 4 years ago