$56,000 to $65,000 Annually
Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
CloudJumper is seeking an experienced, team-oriented IT Professional to join our team in Raleigh, NC! This is an excellent opportunity offering great career advancement opportunity with a fast growing cloud computing company!
Job Summary: The role of the Cloud Specialist is a multifaceted and strategically important position. This position is expected to…
- Develop a strong professional working relationship with the primary points of contacts within their assigned partner base.
- Be familiar with current company offerings and solutions and work with the Sales Team to proactively recommend courses of action or new products and services to best support partner operations to maintain cost effectiveness, competitiveness, and stability of customer environments as needed. (Examples: 1. New Line of Business App coming on line and need for additional computing capacity 2. Need for offline file access aka JumpDrive)
- Work with the other teams to provide technical support associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems.
- Must be able to recognize, research, isolate, and present a resolution to reported problems.
- This position may be required to perform general maintenance tasks for their partners and support other Customer Engineers as needed.
- It is expected that if less complex problems are brought to your attention when working with a partner that these issues are resolved immediately rather than passing the work to another team.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive personality and the ability to work in a team driven environment.
- Ability to analyze, solve and debug complex technical problems across multiple technical disciplines.
- Must have strong desire to learn and grow technically and professionally.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical information, and capable of writing documentation on network infrastructure.
- Ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Service Level Objectives (SLO) via regular follow-up on escalated issues when appropriate.
- Appropriate classification of complex technical issues.
- 100 % documentation of calls logged / calls received, and any work performed.
- Current MCSA/MCSE or ability to earn one within 6mo
- 5+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Desktop systems; particularly Microsoft Server 2012 and Office365 and a strong computer operations background.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Domain Infrastructures
- Experience in the setup new and maintenance of existing:
- Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Organizational Units, RDP, terminal services, file security and sharing, Windows Security and desktop profile lock down. Maintain passwords, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop and server. Install printers and peripherals. Coordinate additions, moves, changes and deletions of software, and user accounts on Windows 2008/2012 servers.
- 3+ years of Experience with Office365:
- Setup new, maintain, and troubleshoot existing customer’s deployments and migrations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to actively listen to user problems and convey commitment toward the finding and execution of a timely resolution to the situation.
- Presents clear and consistent customer experience for each call, using verbiage that is, when appropriate, easily understood by non-technical customers
Hours of Work
Minimum requirement to be in attendance during the business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Also required to attend the company meetings and any Departmental meetings that may deviate from regular business hours.
- Understands that the job responsibilities may require overtime hours to meet the support obligations
- Specific scheduling may change or have rolling hours to insure proper support desk coverage. This scheduling is the responsibility of the support team manager.
- Understands that the most important ingredient to the success and growth of the company is for all employees to share in a strong spirit of teamwork. It is critical for all Team Members to proactively assist each other to fulfill our customer obligations.
- Must have a clear understanding that we “Put the customer first” in all things we do and say not only when dealing with customers but co-workers and vendor-partners as well.
- Understands that a positive attitude is mandatory in interaction with customers, co-workers and business partners despite periodic setbacks and frustrations.
- Understands that we will operate with “open communication” and “spirit of cooperation” among all team members, customers, and vendor partners.
CloudJumper is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE PUT THE CLOUD WITHIN REACH. RIGHT WHERE IT SHOULD BE.
We are experts at WaaS and application virtualization, having pioneered the process of Workspace as a Service. As daring inventors, our staff members have regularly been asked by the industry's biggest players to work their products into our cloud, testing ideas that eventually lead to a host of award-winning cloud solutions.
Posted 1 month ago