Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
“High Growth Startup Culture, Leadership That Cares & Excellent Perks”
CWC encourages exceptional leaders to inspire exceptional performance. Put your skills to the test by creating a fast-paced, energetic environment that supports a team, ensures great leadership, and maximizes sales to achieve outstanding results!
Our Sales and Business Management Training position is a critical position in our company. They are trained to coach, develop, and motivate our sales teams to directly impact our organization’s mission: to become a global leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry! As a Sales and Business Management Trainee, you will lead from the front with the following duties:
• Strive to achieve sales goals
• Receive extensive training to help you become a strong business leader
• Ensure great customer service
• Assist with recruiting and hiring your team
• Building relationships with customers
• Promotions through marketing strategies
• Training and coaching new employees
• Managing a small team
• Setting up sales appointments
• Learning behind-the-scenes operations of a small business
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, motivation, competitive drive and outgoing personality
• Minimum 1 year face-to-face customer service, retail, or sales experience
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and train others
Clockwork Concepts produces customer acquisition solutions based on precision messaging and targeting to quickly connect telecom providers with their intended markets. Our size, knowledge, and unique distribution channels allow us to engage people and drive conversions. We optimize each initiative to ensure rapid growth.
Our expertise is in designing outreach campaigns that command attention from the likeliest buyers. Clockwork Concepts' approach has proven effective even in a crowded marketplace. We infuse each campaign with our core values. Together, we share ideas to create powerful messages that achieve maximum results and sustained growth. You'll enjoy partnering with us.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Sales Manager jobs in Atlanta GA USA:
HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SPECIALISTS in Atlanta, GA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Leading IT Company in Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Patrice & Associates in Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter