Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Associate Jobs in New York, NY
Orthopedic Sales Reps-Nationwide ( All over the USA)
Hiring Now 176 + Surgical ,DME & Surgical Sales Reps Across the USA
Seeking 176 + DME, Surgical, Medical Device Sales Representatives to call on orthopedic surgery centers, physician’s offices , LTC, Assisted Living across the USA. Great opportunity for a Top Sales Rep to build their own business. Receive training, support with an engaged leadership to help you make the dollars you want to make. We are also looking for sales reps with experience calling on the Orthopedic Community, Office Based Physicians, Home Health and Long Term Care .
- Prospect and create business relationships with clients and potential clients in assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships
- Making sales calls to orthopedic surgery centers, physicians’ offices and LTC.
- Manage relationships with customers and develop a thorough understanding of their needs
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue new opportunities with current and potential future clients
- Present products; provide information with regard to company services
- Build a strong rapport with sales contacts and staff
- Provide support to fitters within assigned territory
- Organize and accurately track clients within assigned territory
- Solid interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills required
- Strong closing skills are a must
- Organizational and time management skills
- Driven, self-starter motivated to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree desired, but not required
- Must have Surgery Center and or Long Term Care selling experience
About Clinical Blend, LLC:
Clinical Blend is a women owned, premier executive placement firm specializing in Clinical Research, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology. We have the knowledge, experience, and drive to provide our clients a 'blend' of exceptional candidates in a punctual and professional style.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Associate jobs in New York, New York: