“Positive work environment, career growth opportunities, chance to work with a team of professionals who enjoy working together!”
Would you like to work for a fast growing company providing an award-winning, unique, and innovative service that supports patients participating in clinical drug trials? Clincierge® is recruiting for a Director of Human Resources to lead its human resources department.
Reporting to the CEO, this senior-level role is based in our Philadelphia headquarter office and is responsible for the overall development and administration of our human resources function and is a member of the Management Team.
The ideal candidate has the desire and experience to build, lead, and manage a department to support the needs of a growing company and has a strategic and thorough working knowledge of human resources values, functions and programs.
· Develops and implements organizational human resource strategies that meet current and future business needs
· Manages the human resources operations and staff including recruitment, hiring, benefits, compensation, training and development, performance management, federal, state, and local legal requirements, policy and compliance, problem resolution, and employee relations
· Develops human resources operational goals and financial strategies, measures and analyzes results
· As a member of the Management Team, provides business operations and human resources analysis, advice, and counsel to support the strategic objectives of the company
· Bachelor’s degree with focus on Human Resources.
· Master’s degree in human resources management.
· SHRM Senior Certified Professional current certification is a plus.
· Minimum of 5 years in a director role managing a department of 3+ people.
· Prior work experience managing an HR department for a small company in a fast growth business phase.
· Experience working with a PEO is preferred.
Clincierge®. Where hospitality meets science to improve clinical trial performance.
We make it easier for patients to enroll and remain in a clinical research study by alleviating the anxiety and expense of trial participation. Our patient-centric services reduce overall clinical testing time and costs, helping to deliver new treatments and life-saving medicines to market and to the patients who need them.
Our company offers a positive work environment, appreciation and recognition for achievement and success, professional development, career growth opportunities, a great benefits package, casual work attire, and the chance to work with a team of professional experts who enjoy working together.