We're working with an exciting financial services firm in Potomac, Maryland to find Client Service Representatives. This is a fast growing company with a strong track record of success and growth.
The job responsibilities include:
• Building relationships with customers through demonstration of institutional knowledge, understanding of specific institutional needs/priorities, and the ability to propose solutions.
• Navigating through the company's offerings on behalf of the organization, ensuring the appropriate service is provided to meet the customer need.
• Educating customers on the benefits of the products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition.
• Collaborating with the sales team to ensure targeted and substantive solution delivery.
• Determining appropriate tactics to drive urgency upsells and retention.
• Predicting retention probability and reporting findings to senior leadership.
• Creating the opportunity to expand existing relationships through cross-sell opportunities of other service offerings.
The following skills and attributes are highly desired:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship-building skills.
• Interest in and aptitude for issues relating to quantitative research.
• Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Ability to develop relationships and conduct substantive content discussions with decision makers.
• Exceptional ability to immediately establish one's credibility with decision makers.
• Ability to learn substance of research and unique systems quickly.
• Ability to diagnose client needs and identify relevant solutions.
A Bachelor's degree is required, however, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a college degree. Solid working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
Account Management, bank teller experience and/or sales experience is highly desired.