Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open HRIS Analyst Jobs in Cambridge, MA
Sr. HRIS Analyst (Oracle)
Our client, a worldwide mission driven consulting firm is seeking a Sr. HRIS Analyst with Oracle R12 experience. You'd be joining an Human Resources team that provides global, high quality, value-added programs, services, and consultancy in a timely manner. Our client is committed to attracting, retaining, and motivating highly talented employees. Plus a work environment that supports work/family initiatives and is strengthened by diversity.
MUST HAVE: Experience with Oracle R12.
Our client is currently implementing Success Factors' Talent Suite and is looking for an experienced functional HRIS professional who will play a lead role on their project. Modules to implement include Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning Management, Compensation, Career Development Planning, and Succession Planning.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate on HRIS implementation project teams (business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, configuration, testing, documentation, communication, etc.).
- Provide functional project documentation including business requirements, process flow charts, test scripts, etc.
- Participate on project team as Lead on module; run project meetings; maintain project schedule; track open issues.
- Update configuration setup documentation; acting as system administrator make configuration updates in the staging system.
- Working with project team and implementation partners, may design solutions for business processes.
- Create and maintain cutover documentation for system go-live of module.
- Working with HRIS team, develop and deliver data migration solutions for legacy data systems.
- Keep Director and Project Manager informed of project activities, typically with weekly updates or meetings.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Oracle (R12 required; Discoverer Preferred. Experience with Success Factors highly desirable).
- Demonstrated proficiency in system conversions and implementation, integration with payroll and IS systems, system security, reporting design, generation and analysis, and project management
- Experience working in both test and production environments.
- Strong understanding of report writer systems (Oracle Discoverer).
- Strong understanding of all HR disciplines and related business processes.
- Experience with SAAS a plus.
About Client of Willmott & Associates:
Willmott & Associates is a leading Human Resources recruiting and consulting firm. Since 1982, Willmott has placed highly skilled HR talent in both permanent and contract roles nationwide. With experienced consultants, multiple offices and a vast network, Willmott delivers targeted results to both clients and candidates.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse HRIS Analyst jobs in Cambridge, Massachusetts: