Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs in Houston, TX
Marketing Communication Specialist
Location: Houston, TX
Classification: Full Time Employee
Compensation: Salary and benefits
COMPANY & POSITION OVERVIEW
Our company is conducting the search for a Marketing Communication Specialist to join a chemicals services company. This professional will serve as the marketing focal point for the company, communicating and fostering marketing and communication strategy to key stakeholders (operating business units and external agencies). This professional will be responsible for handling a wide variety of integrated marketing activities to support corporate and operating business units’ needs.
• Develop and execute department marketing and business development initiatives, and ensure alignment with the company’s overall marketing strategy
• Accurate project management in areas such as advertising, branding, trade shows, seminars, sales support, analysis and market research, social media, and web design and content
• Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, product launches and other marketing initiatives by working closely with the business units and external agencies.
• Track competitor growth in regions, product lines, market segments and channels.
• Carry out Voice-Of- The-Customer interviews in order to deepen understanding of the needs of various customer segments and clarify value of the company and competitive offerings to customers
• Writing and/or coordinating the development of all internal and external content for publications including websites, press releases, and brochures, marketing kits, video scripts, CD-ROMs, technical articles and other advertising and marketing communications
• Manage operating business units’ advertising and integrated marketing efforts including ad development and placement, technical paper development and placement, and multimedia needs
• Research and evaluate integrated advertising programs across business units to measure planning, implementation, effectiveness and ROC (Return on Communications) including developing and executing a strategic advertising plan, using objective analysis, benchmarking, focus groups and/or surveys
• Identify relevant trade shows and/or industry events, develop necessary collateral/materials and attend as appropriate
• Establish and maintain brand identity coordinating with legal to ensure compliance
• Solicit speaking opportunities for executive staff
• Integrate current and new advertising and public relations efforts to establish and maintain a corporate identity
• Manage and maintain an inventory of promotional items and charge-back appropriate departments.
• Compiles and produces sales and marketing reports
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or similar field
• 4+ years marketing communication experience in a B2B company
• 4+ years of external and Marcom writing experience
• Demonstrable success in developing and executing sales and marketing plans with strong focus on ROI and measurable results utilizing internal resources and/or external agencies
• Profound understanding of value-marketing, customer segmentation, and market analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate and influence at all levels across internal and external stakeholders
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• MBA strongly preferred
• Technical writing skills
• Petrochemical and/or refining experience
• Experience with Oracle
• Strong drive to sell and execute
• Ability to travel 20%
• Very strong customer focus.
• High-self confidence without ego, an individual who can perform in an environment where there is clear accountability and explicit metrics, and adapt successfully to an existing culture.
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
• Local candidates only, relocation will not be provided
• Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
• Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes benefits
• Correspondence should refer to: R1001916
About Client of Reputable Staffing & Recruiting Firm:
Our Company has provided staffing, recruiting and program management services for marketing, marketing communications, change initiatives and sales/business development functions. Our clients are served mostly through long-term on-site contracts, permanent placement recruiting, or contract-to-permanent assignments.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Marketing Communications Specialist jobs in Houston, Texas:
Marketing Specialist for a Commercial Construction Firm
Maxx Builders Commercial Contractors in Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
confidential in Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Specialist
Medical Research Consultants in Houston, TX
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter