Small operations consulting firm is assisting west coast based utility client in developing and implementing a construction services strategy. They are looking for a 1 or 2 former consultants currently at the associate or manager level to add to their team.
Scope of work encompasses strategy development, process reengineering, organization aspects. Resource would be working with a small team and leading and/or supporting a workstream.
- Candidate must have prior major consulting firm experience.
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications
- Demonstratetd leadership and influence skills
- Utility experience a plus, but not required
Project Start Date and Duration:
- Planned to start early December.
- First phase is 4 mos, with expected subsequent phases
- Work is based in Northern California.
- Expect 3 - 5 days on site, flexible depending on resource location. Must be local or regional candidates.
About Client of OnDemand Resources:
OnDemand Resources, a three time Inc. 500/5000 company, helps talented procurement, supply chain management and operations candidates connect with top tier client companies to deliver critical initiatives on a project, interim and full-time basis. Working with OnDemand is a win-win proposition. Through its strong functional focus, OnDemand provides candidates with the opportunity to pursue their career goals with best-in-class companies while simultaneously providing clients with a single source solution to their needs for exceptional professionals.
Posted 3 years ago