There are companies that are a breed apart from their competitors due to their passion for excellence, uncommon talent, and proprietary product solutions. This is one of those companies. This rising NYSE building materials manufacturer has an exceptional career opportunity for a Technical Sales Representative with a commercial construction sales background. The Technical Sales Representative will call on architects, engineers and other specifiers as well as dealers in Texas for their commercial building materials solutions. This market leader desires an “A” player with strong technical acumen who excels at working with technical professionals in the commercial construction industry. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business preferred. Master of Science in Construction Management is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial building materials sales
- Above average presentation skills are critical for presentations to individuals, and occasionally to groups (e.g. AIA presentations)
- Able to present technical solutions to architects, engineers and other specifiers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Operate out of a home office
- Up to 50% travel covering the state of Texas
This position offers a good base salary, bonus, outstanding commission plan, company car and an exceptional benefits package. A laptop, iPhone and iPad are also supplied to company employees.
Please send your resume to email@example.com