Title: Senior .Net Developer (#47-MH2780)
Salary: $110,000 + Bonus
Type: Full Time
Our client is currently in a growth period where they are looking to immediately fill a .NET Developer position to meet the demands of their expanding business.
They are looking for several self-motivated and experienced individual contributor software engineers that are excited about building mission-critical, data-driven enterprise grade information services. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of development of scalable web services in C#, using WCF and ASMX. Candidates will be required to work closely with program managers, team leads, and collaborate with members from teams across the company. A deep foundation in, and the ability to skillfully leverage, object-oriented principles as implemented in the .NET is a core requirement.&n bsp;
Strong communication skills are critical as the engineer will be required to gather requirements, communicate status, risks, and technical design to scientists and engineers from various disciplines. We provide very competitive salary and benefits packages for qualified candidates.
*****Role & Responsibilities:
- Research, analysis, design, implementation and ongoing enhancement of .Net web applications, including the creation and interconnection of supporting WCF and ASMX services
- Iterative application development, including troubleshooting and performance optimization.
- Extremely hands-on in building data-driven business applications for enterprise customers.
- You should be naturally very technical, and curious. You dig beneath the surface to understand how things work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs were.
- You take the initiative to propose ideas and air concerns, to take technical ownership to drive the areas you work on.
- You want to work with other bright motivated people, contribute to technical discussions, and continue to learn more.
Working under pressure and manage projects to deliver on tight deadlines.
- You produce high quality production software using industry best practices; you produce excellent, thorough, design and development documentation.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related fields preferred.
- 5+ years of .NET development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, in thought, speech, and writing.
- Excellent analytical/organizational skills in concert with superb decision making skills.
- Excellent ability to recognize patterns.