Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Field Service Technician Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Forklift Field Service Technician
Benefits Offered401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Stop turning wrenches! We offer this unique opportunity to turn your previous Fork Lift Mechanic / repair experience into a Forklift Repair Invoice Analyst. It's a great opportunity for you to turn your field experience into something new.
CJK Services Inc., the industry leader in forklift fleet management information services, is currently seeking experienced Forklift Technicians to join our team in Lawrenceville, Georgia, as an Analyst.
A CJK Services analyst is a client’s advocate. Using his discretion and judgment, as well as the resources of the CJK Services MHE and repair databases, the analyst makes decisions on behalf of the client. A CJK Services analyst is responsible for communicating and working with the client to ensure all MHE fleet maintenance and related costs are reasonable and customary. In essence, the analyst holds the service provider accountable!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Audit and analyze client invoices and repair orders to include parts and rentals following established CJK
Services turnaround guidelines -- 24 to 48 hours from receipt.
- Verify all service repair invoice charges are reasonable and customary.
- Identify overcharges on invoices and work orders by comparing to previous work performed.
- Perform PM analysis and review recommended repairs noted by the servicing technician.
- Communicate with vendors to reach multi-faceted solutions on behalf of CJK Services' clients.
- Review quotes and repair estimates to ascertain the accuracy and viability of the proposed repair, weighing the cost of the repair versus the financial value of the asset.
- Communicate with client regarding challenged invoices.
- Communicate with client regarding various aspects of the day-to-day responsibilities pertaining to the MHE fleet and operation. Communicate to clients regarding savings opportunities, cost avoidance and best practices.
- Identify and communicate repair occurrence and repair trends, component failures, warranty, and repair
- Communicate safety, carbon footprint and EPA compliance issues.
- Provide recommendations to client regarding alternative service providers.
- Assist client in negotiating labor rates and maintain current rates in the database.
- Rental analysis - review and communicate recommendations to client.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in a similar role. Experience as a service manager a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Full medical and dental benefits coverage available.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
About CJK Services, Inc.:
CJK Services' core expertise is material handling equipment. Our team has decades of experience in generating maximum up-time and financial efficiency from forklifts from every type of industry.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Field Service Technician jobs in Atlanta, Georgia:
Wide Format Printer Field Service Technician
North Light Color in Austell, GA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Field Service Technician - Commercial Golf Equipment
Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation in Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Field Service Technician I (GA DOC)
Securus Technologies in Atlanta, GA
Posted 13 days ago on iCIMS