Redefine your future. Discover a career with CitiMortgage today.
It's an exciting time at CitiMortgage! We're growing – and growing fast – and we need your talent and enthusiasm.
CitiMortgage specializes in the nationwide lending of residential home mortgages and prides itself in making the dream of homeownership come true for a wide range of customers and partners across the country. All Citi mortgages are originated by Citibank N.A. and serviced by CitiMortgage, Inc. Our employees help first-time homebuyers, customers building a new home, refinancing or tapping into the equity of an existing home, and those needing to restructure loans to fit their budgets.Our team is growing every day. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Processor.Description
- Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines
- Ensure integrity of all data and process inputs
- Order necessary documents and follow-up with vendors/third parties to obtain in timely manner
- Manage pipeline of loans within required performance standards for welcome, approval and status calls
- Obtain and review customer documents, and clear conditions commensurate with authority level
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval upon receipt of appraisal
- Partner with sales and underwriters on difficult and/or exception transactions
- Exceed customer expectations by providing highest level of customer service
- Maintain monthly performance measurements for 1st mortgage suspense, compliance/regulatory, and customer satisfaction
- Guarantee on time closing by completing all required pre-closing steps; making cash to close call, and handing file off to closer within required performance standards
- High School/GED
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Requires organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines
- Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationship with sales partners to achieve closing goals
- Minimum 1 year mortgage experienced preferred
- Successful candidate may be required to obtain first level credit signature authority (AUSI) within timeframe as defined by management
Join CitiMortgage today and open a world of possibilities! As a regular full time employee, you will be entitled to our comprehensive benefits beginning on your first day of employment. Our competitive compensation package includes 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
To apply click the link to the Citi Careers Site and search job number 112032464
Citi is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
*Tuition reimbursement offered after 90 days.