“Great benefits and room to grow!”
Citation Clinical Labeling Systems is looking for a reliable, dependable, innovative Flexographic Press Operator to join our team of professionals. The applicant will become instrumental in the forward growth of the company. He or she will report directly to Production Manager. If you’re looking for a long-term career opportunity with excellent growth potential, we want to talk to you. Our competitive compensation package includes full benefits as well as bonus options.
Position Summary – The basic function of the Press Operator is to ensure that printed clinical label orders are produced in a correct and efficient manner.
Candidate should have knowledge in:
• Mark Andy Machines – 2200, 830, LP3000, P7 and 10” Multicolored Press.
• Waterbase and UV inks/coatings and PMS colors
• Mag and hard dies
• Mounting Plates
• High School or General Education Degree
• cGMP experience preferred
• Lift 50lbs or more
• Experience in working with printing presses.
• The ability to compute stock quantities, based on footage counts, and ink amounts.
• Math: Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Language: Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English to interact with co-workers.
• Mechanical: Be able to operate all plant equipment.
• Spatial: Must have excellent eyesight, hearing, and depth perception.
• Specific training is given for the first thirty days but not limited to
• Ongoing GMP training
• Ongoing SOP training will be conducted as needed
• All training seminars are to be documented and signed by instructor and attendees
• All new procedures will have a formal training session prior to being utilized by Citation Clinical Labeling Systems
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
• Reports directly to and is fully accountable to the Production Manager
• Complete as directed and in an accurate and timely manner all work assignments; perform the work as per the scheduled hours; and make the most effective use of their time and talent. Overtime can be assigned on an as-needed basis.
• Perform a wide variety of duties involving a general knowledge of printing presses.
• Maintaining, in good order, all records and files assigned to this function and the safekeeping of all company records
• Review and identify Client needs based upon given order and specifications.
• Request any materials be ordered that are not available for the job.
• Pull label stock and inks in accordance with job specifications.
• Prepare label press with label stock and ink (if required)
• Ensure all paper work is in place and is correctly filled out.
• Set up press for run of the job.
• Obtain QA line clearance prior to the setting-up of jobs.
• Obtain QA press clearance once setup labels have been run and samples have been submitted to QA for approval.
• Run labels as per the label order.
• Place labels with appropriate paperwork in the QA room (or designated area) for QA inspection, upon completion.
• Clear press of all material associated with the job and sign-off on Total Quality Assurance Checklist.
• Prepare press for next job
Measures of Performance
• All label orders are manufactured on time and properly executed.
• All departmental operating procedures are being followed.
• Errors in the work are held to an acceptable level.
• Keeping the Production Manager advised on any important issues that the Press Operator is responsible for.
Citation Clinical Labeling Systems is solely focused on providing the clinical pharmaceutical industry with state of the art labeling solutions, at a fair price, and with the industries’ most competitive timing. We strive to be recognized as the premier provider of unique and customizable solutions to the constantly changing world of clinical trial supplies. For over half of a century, our clients have relied on the time valued expertise of Citation Clinical Labeling Systems for all of their clinical labeling products and service needs. We continue to expand on our extensive product lines that range from printed labels, blank labels, coded labels, labeling software and printers, project development consultation, computerization/randomization creation, multi-lingual, multi-national expanded content booklet labels, machine application for all label designs, and temperature controlled label storage. We strive to improve the products and services we offer, and our newest CTM solution is the CIT3000 Variable Data Inspection System, which inspects both static text and variable data in one 100%, validated inspection process.
Company website: http://www.citlabels.com
Company address: 55 Engineers Rd. Hauppauge NY 11788
Posted date: 2 days ago