Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Inventory Control Clerk Jobs in Grayslake, IL
Inventory Control Clerk (Grayslake, IL)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurate receipt of inventory into information system.
• Allocation of inbound freight charges to customer orders.
• Verifies accuracy of warehouse receiving paper trail.
• Makes bin location corrections in the system.
• Performs number super-sessions in the system.
• Sets up new part numbers in the systems.
• Makes corrections to system stock classes.
• Matches up all paper trail records (packing slips, receiving checklists and vendor invoices).
• Makes manual corrections in the system to replacement costs of incoming material as necessary.
• Initiates returns of material to vendors.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and information
• Ability to write simple correspondence
• Basic mathematical skills needed
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Professional personal appearance
• Ability to use computers and calculators
• Ability to work well with others
Will spend up to eight hours at a desk working with computers, price sheets, packing slips, calculators, invoices and freight bills on some days and on other days, may spend up to three hours standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling around the department while verifying parts.
About CIT Group, Inc.:
CIT Group, Inc. is a full-line, commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth Truck Company, Volvo Trucks North America, Mack Trucks, Isuzu Commercial Trucks of America, and Mitsubishi Fuso Truck. Serving territories in Illinois, Missouri and Indiana, the dealerships offer the best in New and Used Truck Sales, an extensive Parts inventory, the finest in truck Service and maintenance, and state of the art Body repair. More information can be found at www.cittrucks.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Inventory Control Clerk jobs in Grayslake, Illinois: