OPENING COORDINATOR/SHIFT SUPERVISOR
Chuck E. Cheese's (CEC) is one of the fastest GROWING and most PROFITABLE restaurant companies in the industry. Established in 1977, CEC currently owns and operates more than 500 locations nationwide.
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Supervisor to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role primarily assists with opening the restaurant, and it supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
• Makes daily decisions to ensure product quality, store cleanliness, and other Company standards are met.
• Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management. Monitors shift profitability.
• Knows, understands, and executes proper cash handling and safe procedures.
• Sets up shift board and personnel positioning.
• Responsible for receiving deliveries and following all security procedures.
• Ensures birthday parties are set up and that appropriate personnel are scheduled and assigned to assist the party; evaluates birthday surveys & results.
• Supervises Cast Members.
• Must be able to work 35+ hours a week.
• Must be able to work weekdays (mornings to mid-afternoon) and available anytime during weekends.
• Must have high school diploma, GED, or be in the process of obtaining either diploma or GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Minimum of six (6) months supervisory experience, preferably in the food service industry, OR validation as a CEC Team 2 Trainer.
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Effective Communication
• Time and Priority Management
Planning, organization skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and a high level of energy are essential to the success of a CEC Supervisor.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation, paid professional training, and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
About Chuck E Cheese's:
Chuck E. Cheese's features age appropriate games, rides, prizes, food and entertainment that children of all ages from toddlers to big kids will love. We also provide great food for the family including freshly baked pizzas and a garden fresh salad bar. We are a great place to take the kids for everyday fun or for special occasions such as birthdays, play groups and school fundraising events.
Posted 4 years ago