Leading data company focused on helping B2B marketers improve their program results, reduce costs associated with bad data and realize greater business value from their contact data. Named one of the 30 Companies to watch in the next decade, alongside Google and Apple. Responsibilities:
- Prospect, nurture and close new business
- Act as a consultative sales specialist assisting clients and prospects with their demand generation workflow
- Generate opportunities, manage pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts using SalesForce CRM
- Demo prospects using web collaboration tools
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads resulting from demand generation marketing
- Work collaboratively with product and marketing teams to implement the sales strategy for new product release, representing the voice of clients & prospects.
- 3 - 7+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably with internet-centric web technologies
- Demonstrated success exceeding new business quota with high volume, transactional environments
- Passion for the sales lifecycle with strong time management and activity management behaviors
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment (we’re a high growth startup)
- Self-starter, emotionally intelligent, motivated hunter with a work hard / play hard work ethic
- Experience with data services, marketing automation, email deliverability and CRM integration a plus
About CHK Staffing & Consulting:
Our clients are comprised of both the country's top corporations and closely held small businesses who demand of their staffing firms a set of ethics, standards, and values that are similar to their own. These include; (1) delivering the services promised in the initial stages, (2) providing accurate and reliable information requested by a client, (3) rectifying problems to the satisfaction of the client, and (4) standing by a client to meet their overall objectives in staffing from the most basic of direct hire placements to the most demanding long-term, high volume temporary projects.