Posted 2 years ago in HR & Recruiting
The Field People Support Manager (FPSM) works closely with the Regional Director (RD) and Field Operations to ensure that each market has a deep bench of future leaders who will be Restaurateurs. He/she focuses on supporting our People Culture in the region. The FPSM acts as an advisor and sounding board to the RD and field leadership, and strives to make the RD a more effective leader by providing unbiased, honest feedback on managers, field leaders, and Team Directors (TD). The FPSM assists the RD in evaluating field leadership on their ability to develop restaurateurs, conducts regional analysis of people metrics (People Scorecard, NRO retention, 30-60-90 day turnover reporting), and stays ahead of and anticipates people trends in each market. He/she works with Field Recruiters to ensure each market has a deep bench of crew and future leaders at existing restaurants and new restaurant openings.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Owning the performance review, merit, and SAB / AIP process for the region
• Leading the bubble and organizational chart process with Wynkoop
• Participating in the PDP and TD sub region meetings, offering insightful and constructive feedback; ensuring each team is focused on building their succession plans
• Advising the RD and field leaders regarding higher level employee relation issues/concerns/patterns in connection with the Employee Service Center and Compliance Team
• Ensuring employees are treated fairly in the spirit of our people culture, conducting local investigations only when necessary, and assisting TD’s with training on employee relations issues
• Working with Wynkoop Compensation, Benefits, National Recruiting, Employee Service Center and HRIS teams to ensure the field understands and utilizes the tools and reports available to them
The ideal candidate will:
• Have clear written and verbal communication/organization skills
• Has the ability to develop strong credibility with everyone in operations
• Be self-driven, proactive, and persistent
• Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
• Be able to use strong team development skills to clarify common goals among diverse team members, gain consensus on an overall approach, and build a collaborative environment
• Be adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change
• Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite and PeopleSoft
• Have a track record of building top performing teams and elevating those around them
• Be a strong written and/or verbal communicator
• Maintain confidences and sensitive information
• Have the ability to travel frequently (extensively throughout the region)
The Business of Good Food
At Chipotle, we aim to do a few things but do them exceptionally well. When Chipotle first opened its doors in 1993, the goal was simple: to serve high quality, delicious food quickly with an experience that not only exceeded, but redefined the fast food experience.
To that end, we focus on sourcing the best possible ingredients, serving the tastiest food, and growing the most capable team we can.
Good food IS good business.
Browse support manager jobs in Washington:
Quality Support Inc. - Washington, DC
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
U.S. House of Representatives - Washington, DC
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond
Leidos - ALEXANDRIA, VA
Posted 2 days ago on Beyond