· Identify current and potential customers with additional profit potential and develop action plans to acquire and expand those relationships
· Meet with current and potential affluent customers with greater profit and growth potential, to discuss their financial requirements; sell appropriate consumer and commercial financial services products to meet their needs while developing and expanding account relationships.
· Identify cross-sell opportunities, including opportunities to refer customers to other sales representatives (CRE, C&I, PCM, MLO, Primevest) through proper customer profiling and needs-based selling.
· Conduct needs assessment with current and potential customers and recommends insurance products and services to meet individual needs, based on objectives, risk tolerance and proper asset allocations. Refer customers to licensed Primevest employees as appropriate
· Actively participate in community organizations to promote the bank’s image and develop sales leads and opportunities
· Open deposit accounts on bank’s system ensuring all documentation requirements, policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Actively participate in all bank’s sales campaigns and promotions and exceed targets set.
· Maintain superior and courteous service to promote products and expand customer relationships.
· Exceed customer expectations in terms of accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism
· Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with Bank's standards.
· Ensure compliance with Bank's policy and procedures and government regulations
· Successfully complete all mandatory training assigned in a timely manner
· Update and maintain the individual sales tracking records (i.e. customer portfolio reports, sales reports, and customer contact log) for sales tracking and performance review purpose.
· Ensure work area is maintained in accordance with WM disclosure requirement when conducting WM (insurance) services.
Qualifications & Prerequisites
· Bachelor’s degree in business, banking, finance, economics or related field is required
· 5+ years of product sales, customer relationship management, in the branch banking industry or related environment
· Life and Health Insurance licenses required. Currently holding substantial customer portfolio/customer base is a big plus
· Knowledge of retail banking consumer and commercial products, loan products, financial reports, branch banking operations and procedures, and banking laws and regulations
· Strong sales and marketing as well as business development skills
· Ability to multi-task, handle large volumes, tight turnarounds and multiple deadlines
· Ability to analyze and plan financial solutions for customer portfolios.
· Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin required); Excellent verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills