Never miss an opportunity. On ZipRecruiter, top companies reach out to you.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Make your career your calling. Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. (CPLC) is a non-profit organization and one of the largest Hispanic Community De”
As a member of the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) clinical team will function as the substance abuse specialist on the ACT Team. ACT team members provide the highest level of care in the Maricopa County behavioral health system. Under general supervision, provides chemical dependency treatment, direct and indirect, covered services and treatment to individual clients, coordinates with community supports and stakeholders. Responsible for managing appointment schedule, assigned caseload as a clinical liaison, conducting assessments, implementing treatment plans, facilitating out-of-office services, performing crisis services when needed, and participate in ongoing learning experiences and treatment team consultation and coordination.
To be considered a qualified behavioral health technician, a person must have one of the following combinations of education, license and/or behavioral health work experience:
· High School/GED. Field of Study: Behavioral Health discipline, Social Science, Mental Health.
· 1 year of direct substance abuse treatment experience.
· 3-5 years experience.
· Education and/or experiences may run concurrently.
· Master’s degree in a behavioral health-related field.
· Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health-related field required. Two (2) years behavioral health work experience preferred.
· Master’s degree in non-behavioral health-related field and 30 semester hours in behavioral health education (PM Form 3.20.1, see page 11) and two years of behavioral health work experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health-related field and 30 semester hours in behavioral health education (PM Form 3.20.1, see page 11) and four years of behavioral health work experience.
· Associate’s degree in a behavioral health-related field and four years of behavioral health work experience.
· Associate’s degree in non-behavioral health-related field and 30 semester hours in behavioral health education (PM Form 3.20.1, see page 11) and five years of behavioral health work experience.
· Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP), certified through the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program.
· Has a high school diploma or equivalent and 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than 4 years before the date of proposed employment and 2 years full-time behavioral health experience OR 4 years of behavioral health work experience.
· Interpersonal skills that allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, consumers, families, and other community members. Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening, and positive interactions. Basic understanding of the DSM-IV.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. (CPLC) is a non-profit organization and one of the largest Hispanic Community Development Corporations in the United States. The organization began with a group of student and community activists in 1967, and was incorporated and received non-profit status in 1969. CPLC is committed to empowering individuals through health & human services, housing, education, and economic development.
If you need assistance from CPLC Staffing, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
COMPANY PROVIDED BENEFITS
Short term disability
Long term disability
Personal Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
Education Reimbursement by department
Only candidates who meet or exceed the presented criteria and skills required to perform the duties and responsibilities will be considered. Please apply online by clicking on the LINK for the position in which you are interested.
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc., Human Resources
1112 East Buckeye Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Chicanos Por La Causa participates in E-Verify: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Company address: 325 N Stapley Dr Mesa, AZ 85203
Posted date: 23 days ago