Charlotte School of Law is seeking a qualified Web Developer to join the IT Services team as a key member in the campus community. The Web Developer plays an integral part in developing and maintaining school web pages, graphics, animation, and functionality.Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop applications using .NET tools to support both the school’s website and SharePoint implementation.
- Work with school constituencies to gather requirements; develop and document solutions.
- Maintain website using Ektron CMS.
- Conduct user training of developed applications.
Conduct user acceptance testing and rework.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- 3+ years of application development with .NET, HTML, and CSS required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SharePoint and web content management.
- Ability to turn customer ideas into finished solutions.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in Ektron CMS highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and faculty.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven skill set in planning, organizing, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Experience in higher education, academic, or legal environment highly desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required due to high level of interaction with students and faculty.
- A strong commitment to Charlotte Law’s mission pillars of student centeredness and practice preparedness, and serving the underserved.
Salary is commensurate with experience. CharlotteLaw offers a full benefits package. For more information about Charlotte School of Law, please visit www.charlottelaw.edu.
If helping others and working in a dynamic workplace is what you feel passionate about and you are looking for a new challenge and a chance to put your experience to work in an innovative environment – Charlotte School of Law may be the place for you.
To submit a job application for this opening, please visit www.charlottelaw.edu, click the “Join Our Team” link, enter 849 into the Requisition Number field or search by job title (keywords section), and click the View Jobs button. Single click on the job title and click the Apply button. Follow application prompts.
Charlotte School of Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Charlotte School of Law:
The school is a member of The InfiLaw System, a consortium of independent law schools committed to making legal education more responsive to the realities of new career dynamics. Its mission is to establish student-centered, American Bar Association (ABA) accredited law schools in underserved markets that graduate students with practice-ready skills, and achieve true diversity programs aimed at student academic and career success.
Posted 3 years ago