Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open
The position of Human Resources Associate (HRA) is a confidential administrative position responsible for assisting with the human resource functions of the organization. The position focuses primarily on processing applications and new hires, and actively communicating with employees about the organization's expectations.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday with full benefits
*Candidates should respond by email with personalized cover letter and resume
A list of primary tasks includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Assists in screening applicants, perform interviews and reference checks, process background checks and all new hire paperwork and notifications, process changes in positions, and assisting HR Manager with employment separations.
2. Performs timely and accurate data entry and professional customer service.
3. Performs follow-up for missing documentation and training.
4. Maintains all employee files and ensures confidentiality of all employee records. Regularly audits all employee files to ensure they are compliant with agency policies and federal/state regulatory requirements.
5. Performs recruitment, advertising, and outreach activities as needed to meet agency's needs.
6. Assists manager in training and recognizing employees, as well as enforcing all company policies and procedures.
7. Assists manager to process pay rate increases according to company policies, and follow-up on all types of complaints regarding employees.
8. Assists manager to process all claims and employee leaves (including but not limited to unemployment, worker's comp, disability leaves, etc. . .)
9. Ensures all essential forms and packets are kept in stock.
1. Maintains proficiency with all software required for the job including MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), as well as internet browsers and online payroll/application systems. Documents all key contacts, actions, and data in the agency's customer service database timely and accurately.
2. Works collaboratively with all agency personnel. Takes initiative to propose solutions and works toward positive change that minimizes the organization's liability.
3. Cross-trains with co-workers and receptionist to fill in for each other.
4. Assists with mass mailings when requested and assists in planning and executing agency events.
5. Represents the organization in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner, and works actively to educate the community about the organization's services.
6. Performs filing and other duties as assigned.
7. Attends all training related to position as requested by management.
Channel Islands Social Services, Ventura County's trusted in-home Respite Care provider since 2004, is expanding our dynamic team-oriented Human Resources team of professionals. We are seeking a candidate with at least 1 year of HR experience; social services, special needs and foster care experience a plus. Bilingual a plus
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Human Resources Associate jobs in Camarillo CA USA:
Western General Insurance Company in Calabasas, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Crunch (Harman) - Inc. in Chatsworth, CA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Marcus & Millichap in Calabasas, CA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter