Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life
Why Work Here?
“Awesome team, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!”
Reports to: VP of Sales
Channel Factory is looking for a rock star salesperson to sell our social video products and platform. This salesperson is responsible for building relationships, driving revenue and closing business. This seller is the day-to-day point of contact for agencies and clients and is responsible for selling Channel Factory value proposition effectively in the media marketplace.
- Drive revenue, close business, build new client relationships
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
- Respond to RFPs and prepare custom proposals to win business
- Consult with clients on their advertising needs and bring innovative video solutions to meet their objectives
- Schedule and conduct meetings with ad agency and brand decision makers
- Ability to create forecast/track/report sales performance, including budget, dates, probability to close
- Communicate the value of Channel Factory media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstration of the products
- Understand competitive differentiators in fast-changing online video landscape
- Travel to agencies and clients throughout a territory
- Collaborate with internal Channel Factory teams (Client Services, Marketing, Media Services) to oversee proper execution of campaigns and insure alignment with customer
- Provide actionable insight and solutions to clients based on their objectives and Channel Factory opportunities
- Negotiate deal costs and terms to close win-win client programs
- Achieve sales targets by acquiring new clients or accounts, as well as identify opportunities to prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales
- Experience at a video publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other programmatic advertising role
- Relationships with advertising agencies & brands, media buyers and tech decision-makers
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Able to travel 10–20% of the time including some overnight travel
- Experience in managing sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a fast-paced start-up team environment with a positive demeanor
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Possess an understanding and the ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Advanced knowledge of SalesForce, YouTube, and Facebook
About Channel Factory:
Channel Factory is a data-driven social video company that bridges the walled gardens when it comes to your social video campaigns. Our technology and unique data provides clarity and unparalleled cross platform campaign performance for both media buying and influencer marketing. We provide deep insights, proprietary targeting technology, verified creator audiences, and extensive reporting. Channel Factory’s solution empowers advertisers to connect, influence, and activate video throughout the consumer journey to deliver accountable results.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
2 months ago