Sorry, this job was closed 4 days ago. See all open Social Media Content Manager Jobs in Portland, OR
The Social Media / Content Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with professional experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to the success of this position. Working with the Marketing Director, the individual will communicate the Chalice Farms brand in a positive, authentic way what will grow product demand across both retail and wholesale markets.
Create original content and manage social media marketing campaigns. Day-to-day activities include:
* Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
* Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
* Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
* Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
* Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
* Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
* Analyze key metrics and tweak strategies as needed.
* Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Qualifications and Experience
* Master in Design: Adobe Creative Suite, and experience with video editing and WordPress.
* Photography background and knowledge of cameras, lenses, and various shooting methods.
* Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
* Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Maintain excellent writing and language skills for content generation, blogs, website, etc.
* Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
* Exceed at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
* Practice superior time management.
* Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
* Possess functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
Posted 18 days ago
Browse social media jobs in Portland, Oregon: