Are you a sales technology expert and a master of efficiency?
Are you a self-motivated, detail oriented, process-driven, organized, a people person and a problem solver?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow along with the company?
If you answered YES to the above, please read on...
We’re looking for to build our Atlanta Sales team.
Who are we?
· We fast-growing business in the printer equipment industry and we are on a mission to help customers achieve and build sales through the use of our machinery and support.
· Because of our growth, we need a few self motivated Rockstar sales people that fit our values to finish out the Sales Operations Team and to help make our sales and business growth run like a well-oiled machine.
This is for YOU if…
· You’re a driven self-starter who loves to solve problems
· You have worked at a startup or love working in a face-paced environment
· You’re HIGHLY analytical and you get a kick out of diving into complex datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations
· You are comfortable in an environment with little structure, where change is the inevitable
· You have great written and verbal communication skills
· Love researching customers and understanding potential customers business models
· You know metrics & thrive off hitting goals sales cycle is 30-90 days
· You are fanatical about learning, technical background a big plus
· Calling and reinvigorating past customers
· Know & do what is best for the Company and Customer
· Master the power of negotiations and close the deal
What you’ll be doing…
· Work with a dynamic team to help grow sales in Digital Printing Equipment Sales
· You’ll succeed by working cross functionally to ensure tools and processes are optimized to support our team both regionally and long distance
· Working in depth in our CRM system to log and track current and future opportunities.
· You will proactively identify bottlenecks and continuously optimize our sales processes to make the lives of the sales team easier, giving them more time to focus on what they do best – sell.
· You will relentlessly analyze the business and proactively offer insight and recommendations to GM, Owner and COO especially around sales growth.
· You will help develop sales forecasting, planning, budgeting, and reporting processes used within the sales organization.
Inside / Outside sales, marketing, and customer service experience required, 1 year.
Likes to set and accomplish goals
Strong analytical skills.
Demonstrated strong listening and probing skills required.
Self-starter with ability to own a book of business while cultivating new business.
Quarterly business review presentations experience.
Strong desire to set high goals and be measured on attaining these goals.
Can handle objections.
Ability to close sales/asks for the order.
High energy and willing to work in fast-paced, ever changing business environment.
Strong work ethic and values the benefit of teamwork to achieve.
Is reliable and follows through and is flexible to alter plans according to changing customer needs.
Strong time management and organizational skills
Printing or graphic design and industry knowledge.
Proficiency in MS Office preferred
Professional appearance and excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
· You will get a rare opportunity to help drive the direction of the business
· You will have a lot of autonomy, and work very closely with the GM & COO
· You get to be part of a dynamic fun team and you will learn a ton fast
· Unlike in the corporate world, your opinion actually counts - you will get to design and implement solutions with no backlash
· Salary Range 40-50K plus aggressive bonus plan, benefits & other compensation
· Opportunities as the sky is the limit, all based on your drive.
If that sounds awesome, here is what to do next…
Apply with Resume and Cover letter, explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
Super excited for you and hope to connect with you soon.