Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Marketing Director Jobs in Wilmington, DE
Director of Marketing Programs-Mid Market
The individual in this role will be in a leadership position and responsible for developing and executing our marketing programs designed to increase brand awareness, lead generation and revenue from the mid-market companies, in the range of $300 million to $1.4 billion in revenue. The individual will also be responsible for the idea generation, creative content development, strategy, and ongoing marketing initiatives, designed to achieve company revenue target from the mid-market customers.
The position will report into our Marketing organization and will work extensively with external vendors, creative designers, product marketing, marketing communications, and sales teams on various and ongoing projects and deliverables. This person will have a successful track record of coming up with, running, and measuring positive creative marketing campaigns. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Define and execute mid-market marketing plan, designed to deliver leads, opportunities and revenue goals. Most of these programs will be online events.
- Active involvement in the content creative and interactive creation of website, email other and content design for each campaign
- Active involvement in list purchase and targeting procedures
- Close working relationship with head of Inside Sales to align with their lead generation flow requirements on a daily basis
- Provide extensive and detailed management and executive reports showing overall lead, opportunity and revenue generation trends, what’s working, what’s not working, and what needs be improved.
- Contribute and support corporate Adwords and SEO strategies to align with mid-market objectives
- Ad-hoc marketing related projects as deemed necessary by management
Core Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- 5+ years relevant experience in email and online B2B marketing, branding and business development
- 10+ years in general marketing experience
- Extremely creative and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker and idea person, that can come up with marketing programs that help the company stand out, and causes prospects to take action
- Strong analytical thinker with ability to use tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce.com, Marketo, and other marketing tools to achieve goals and provide reporting
- Effective written, and verbal communication skills
- Person with extremely high energy, and positive outlook
- Language Requirement: English
- Written: Must be able to draft detailed marketing programs plan, in such a way that other teams can easily understand and execute their specific actions
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate marketing campaign objectives, planning and strategy to a variety of audiences and present
- Interpersonal: Ability to lead and execute the marketing programs
- Presentation: Internal presentation, sales, executives, partners
About Century Associates:
Founded in 1970, Century Associates has grown from a small, regional firm to an international company with 250 affiliates coast to coast and in Europe. Our experience gives us several key advantages over the competition: comprehensive knowledge of the industries we serve; a vast database of qualified candidates; and a proven track record of successful placements in Fortune 1000 multinationals and VC-backed start-ups. Our longevity has also enabled us to attract some of the most talented recruiters in the industry with an average more than eight years of experience. Each maintains an unwavering commitment to delivering a high level of service.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Marketing Director jobs in Wilmington, Delaware:
Marketing Director, Digital Acquisitions
JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Wilmington, DE
Posted 23 days ago on StartWire
Penn Marketing Solutions in Lansdowne, PA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Associate Director, Marketing - FARXIGA
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP in Wilmington, DE
Posted 8 days ago on Nexxt