Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Account Representative Jobs in Baltimore, MD
Sales Account Representative
If you are a hard-working and personable individual with a desire to work for an industry-leading office technology company, join the Centric team! We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to market and sell our products and services to businesses within a protected account territory. The office products business is no longer about copying, faxing and printing. It’s about complete management of document requirements. As the largest independent SHARP dealer in the nation, as well as the fastest growing dealer of RICOH products, we provide an extensive line of copiers, printers and output solutions including archiving and managing documents. We combine the best hardware, software and services to manage document workflow and improve productivity.
You will sell to new and existing clients ranging from small mom-and-pop businesses to Fortune 500 companies. In order to ensure your success with us, we will provide you with state-of-the-art training as well as exceptional company support. Whether you are a new or experienced sales professional, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build a career in which you earn a great income while helping your clients to improve their own businesses.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will receive:
- Competitive base-plus-commission pay – all commissions are uncapped, and you can expect to make $50K-150K your first year
- Protected account territory
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation and paid holidays
- All-expenses-paid President’s Club trip for top performers
- Performance-based rewards and incentives (bonuses, gift cards, etc.)
- Great potential for upward mobility
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone
- Extensive sales and product training from industry leaders
- Energetic and friendly team
- Support of a large, award-winning and aggressively growing company
- Opportunities for use of Ravens and Orioles tickets
- Company events (summer crab feast and holiday party)
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will engage in new business development through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
Your specific duties will include:
- Marketing and selling Centric’s products, services, and solutions to business’ decision makers in a protected account territory
- Aggressively pursuing competitive accounts and differentiating Centric from its competitors
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our constantly-growing line of products, including cutting-edge digital solutions, to ensure that you can provide your clients with the latest in office technology and document management solutions.
- Making consultative business-to-business presentations through active listening and needs analysis in order to ensure that you provide your clients with the most appropriate technology solutions
- Managing the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, and engaging specialists as needed
- Sustaining business development activities, appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials, and database updates
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Preparing daily/weekly action plans
- Meeting or exceeding revenue and gross profit expectations
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must have an exceptional work ethic and be competitive, outgoing, professional and driven to succeed. You must also be highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
Specific qualifications for the Outside Sales Representative position will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous business to business sales experience or internship is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency using MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
About Centric Business Systems:
Since 1964, weâve been providing our customers with network and stand-alone copiers, facsimile systems, digital duplicators, printers, folders, shredders, service and supplies. Today, we provide our customers with the very latest in black & white and color multifunctional products that provide a wide variety of standalone and networked devices as well as document management solutions.
Why the name âCentric?â In todayâs office environment, our multifunctional products serve as the central communication device of office activity. In addition, the name focuses on our core commitment to our customers. Everyone in this organization is centered on helping our customers achieve their desired results.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Sales Account Representative jobs in Baltimore, Maryland:
Sales Account Reps
Hagler & Associates in Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Outside Sales Representative - Account Manager
Merchant Processing Solutions in Towson, MD
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Account Manager - Sales Management
Absolute Consulting Group in Towson, MD
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter