The Senior Manager has primary responsibility for executing SOX engagement work plans. The Senior Manager has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as a current and future leader of the firm, the Senior Manager demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
· Completing detailed financial reporting risk assessments.
· Developing risk and control matrices.
· Completing IPO & SOX readiness assignments.
· Preparing thorough control narratives.
· Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments.
· Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the clients and developing effective solutions.
· Ensure timely completion of assigned engagements.
· Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
· Apply understanding of Centri policies.
· Develop understanding of engagement requirements and client’s business.
General Knowledge & Skills
· Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
· Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
· Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Entrepreneurial Spirit.
· Passion and drive to get better every day.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
· Understanding of internal control concepts including the COSO framework.
· Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies.
· Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
· Experience with Workiva Wdesk a plus.
Education & Professional Credentials
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required.
· 6-12 years in public accounting or public/private combination.
· Experience with public companies.
· CPA or CISA is required.
Centri Business Consulting, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality finance and accounting consulting services to its clients by being reliable and responsive to their needs. Centri provides companies with the expertise they need to meet their reporting demands. From Financial Reporting to Internal Controls to complex technical accounting research, our professionals can offer your organization the specialized expertise and multilayered skill sets necessary to ensure the work gets done right.