$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical
The Associate has primary responsibility for assisting with the execution of Financial Reporting, Technical Accounting and SOX engagement work plans. The Associate has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as a key representative and future leader of the firm, the Associate demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Preparing financial statements and technical accounting positions papers as well as other required pre-audit support materials.
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments.
- Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the clients and developing effective solutions.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned engagement phases.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Apply understanding of Centri policies.
- Develop understanding of engagement requirements and client’s business.
General Knowledge & Skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- General understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principals.
- General understanding of internal control concepts including the COSO framework.
- General knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies.
- General knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required.
- CPA Exam ready.
About Centri Business Consulting, LLC:
Centri Business Consulting, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality finance and accounting consulting services to its clients by being reliable and responsive to their needs. Centri provides companies with the expertise they need to meet their reporting demands. From Financial Reporting to Internal Controls to complex technical accounting research, our professionals can offer your organization the specialized expertise and multilayered skill sets necessary to ensure the work gets done right.