Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago. See all open
Become a Behavioral Therapist
Work with children and make a significant change in their lives!
Join a growing company that specializes in providing high quality services to children with Autism and a variety of other developmental disabilities and their families. We develop individualized treatment plans to address the needs of children and their families.
We are currently seeking for Part-Time and Full- Time Behavioral Therapists.
Be part of our team of caring, highly qualified and very passionate clinicians!
• Work directly with children at the home setting, school setting and in the community.
• Collect data on the child’s progress and performance.
• Driving to child’s home and/or school is Required.
• Provide parent training and support, under the guidance and supervision of the case supervisor.
• Attend clinic team meetings and collaborate and work closely with fellow therapists and case supervisors.
• Minimum education requirement: BA Degree (will consider applicants currently enrolled in a program).
• Need to have reliable transportation, valid CA drivers license and proof of car insurance.
• Need to have afternoon availability, between the hours of 3 to 6:30pm
• Experience working with children; experience with autism or special needs preferred.
• Initial and ongoing paid training and support.
• RBT Training, Supervision and Certification.
• Highly competitive pay.
• Potential for growth and advancement.
• Paid sick and vacation time for full time employees.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for full time employees.
• Friendly, and collaborative environment.
• Ongoing support, program development and close collaboration with devoted, passionate and experienced clinicians.
To join our team: Please email your resume
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Behavioral Therapist jobs in Culver City CA USA: