Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open CEO Jobs in Indianola, IA
Executive summary: Responsible for overall direction of the organization within the guidelines set by the board of directors. Plan, direct, or coordinate activities at the highest level of management with the assistance of subordinate senior leadership team.
- Direct & coordinate the organizations financial and budget activities to maximize profitability.
- Collaborates with board members, organization officials and staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities and resolve problems.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of organization and personnel in meeting goals and objectives.
- Direct, plan and implement policies, objectives and activities of organization to ensure maximum return on investments and increase profitability.
- Prepare budgets for approval of board of directors.
- Review reporting from staff and provide direction.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities.
- Serve on board of directors, management committees, and other governing boards.
- Prepare and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes and rulings and other items affecting the business.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental functions.
- Deliver speeches, write articles, and present information at meetings or conventions to promote the company.
- Serve as liaison between organization and outside interests.
- Review and analyze legislation, laws and public policy and recommend changes to promote and support interests of bother the general population and special groups.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, and laws to the organization, corporate officials and individuals.
- Attend and participate when necessary in meetings of municipal councils and council committees.
- Organize and approve promotional campaigns
- Education : Master's Degree
- Experience : Four to ten years related experience, with a preference to Manufacturing/Engineering environment.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
About Cemen Tech Inc.:
About Cemen Tech, Inc.:
Located in Indianola, Iowa - Cemen Tech, Inc. has over 45 years of experience in the volumetric mixer industry and is the worldâs largest manufacturer of volumetric proportioning and continuous mixing concrete systems. As a 100% employee-owned company, we take great pride in our work as we serve customers in over 52 countries throughout the world. Our state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes are engineered to produce the best volumetric mixer the industry has to offer.
Cemen Tech, Inc. customers enjoy the benefits of a knowledgeable staff, experienced engineering department, expert parts department, knowledgeable and helpful service department, and quality fabricators.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse CEO jobs in Indianola, Iowa: