We are seeking a full-time systems administrator to join our team supporting our managed services clients while at the same time assisting senior systems administrators and providing escalation assistance for the help desk. The applicant must be adept in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, self-motivated, and able to work independently. This position will allow you to broaden your IT skillset by exposing you to many different technologies.
1. Performs routine system administration duties for all Microsoft infrastructure-related products.
2. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
3. Contribute to and maintain system standards.
4. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
5. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
6. Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
7. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with Sr. Systems Administrator and clients
8. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
9. Upgrade and configure system software that supports client infrastructure applications per project or operational needs.
10. Maintain client documentation for operational, configuration, and other procedures.
11. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
12. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
13. Participate in on-call rotation with other systems administrators.
· 3-5 years IT work experience with strong Windows and Active Directory Administration and Maintenance skills
· Experience in building, extending and maintaining a virtual server environment (prefer VMware)
· Experience providing superior technical support for end users and clients
· Experience Managing Exchange Servers or Outlook 365
· Experience working with Enterprise monitoring solutions such as Solarwinds and PRTG
· Experience with networking concepts (routing, VLANs), Network Services (DNS, DHCP, and SNMP), and familiarity with the TCP/IP protocol suite
· 5+ years IT work experience with a focus on administering Windows servers in a corporate capacity.
· A high-level understanding of Window operating systems, Active Directory, IIS, Windows registry, scripting, TCP/IP, and virtualization hypervisors such as VMware
· Experience implementing systems in AWS or other cloud infrastructures.
· Experience with SAN/NAS technologies
· Experience with Powershell, python or bash.
· Experience with Linux, Apache HTTP Server, DNS, DHCP, SMTP and LDAP.
· Good communication, writing and editing skills needed to transfer information to individuals involved in development process.
· Strong desire to maintain skills and knowledge
· Office 365 experience preferred
· MCSE or CCNA certification is a plus
Celito Core Values
Demonstrate Celito’s passion to our clients and co-workers: I will help people with my unique knowledge of technology and capabilities every day. Ensure that you turn to our core values when working with clients and co-workers. Have a thorough commitment to client, ability to inspire others with your actions, driven in many ways to provide clients and co-workers more, carry a positive energy in dealings with clients and co-workers, always understand the value of our clients, co-workers and most importantly yourself; appreciate the structure that celito provides and work to build on it. Be a team player with excellent independent skills.
For over 16 years, our Raleigh telecommunications team has been helping businesses and non-profits across the Triangle area improve their Internet, data, voice and consulting services. We are proud to be from the state capital and love giving back to our community.
We are committed to providing our local clients with turnkey Internet solutions that will grow their businesses. Through our core values and passion for the telecommunications industry, we have been able to come out as a leader in the Triangle technology sector.
Our company follows our core values which will determine any candidates success:
Thorough Commitment to the Client
Ability to Inspire
Understanding of Value
Appreciation of Structure